Akita VS German shepherd

My shepherd Vega and Eowyn had very much energy yesterday, so I took them out in the plantation, to let out steam.
The pictures speak for themselves:

_MG_6704

_MG_6686

_MG_6664

_MG_6667

_MG_6668

_MG_6669

_MG_6670

WOOPS!!
_MG_6629

_MG_6606

Dunno who won, but I think Eowyn got thrown around the most ;)

Comments

• I love pic of VEGA wrestling they are having so much fun its put a smile on my face for the day :-)
  • I'm glad my two silly pups could make you smile :) All worth it then...
  • Funny photos! Especially the 1st one, your Akita's eye is rolled back with white showing!
  • Love your photos!!! Do you live on a christmas tree farm? :)

Jen
  • Love the "oops" photo! She looks a bit surprised. lol.
  • they're both gorgeous!
  • @jenz
    Yes my father owns a plantaion ;) That's why Heidi calls Eo Dogzilla, because she looks so big compared to those tiny spruces ;)
  • Great pics! Looks like some nice handicapping going on too (at least on the part of the Akita). Super cool.

----
  • @brada1878
    Yes Eowyn is very good with small dogs because she will lay down when they're insecure and doesn't touch them, she will give chase and be chased, but never actually bites or put weight on them. She is amazing :) She does a great deal of playbowing, but mostly just with the smaller breeds...
  • Awesome pics! Looks like they had so much fun!
  • edited March 2011
    Great pictures! It looks like they really play well together!

And with the oops picture, I have a picture of Nola ramming into Bella somewhere, I will have to share it if I can find it. :) I am pretty sure it is on my FB page, though.

Found it:
  • Thanks for sharing :).
  • Very cute!!