[VIDEO] Just a random video of our dogs having a good time - check out how FAST Ayu is!

edited May 2012 in General

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Okay Brad - your yard is mostly dirt, like ours is. How do you keep the dogs from getting muddy? Do you use bowls or faucets for their water? With their double coat, my Akitas clean off easily once they dry, but they seem to get wet and roll in dirt the second they're out of their runs. We're almost to the point that we have to leash them and walk them into the house individually at bed time, because they will get muddy and track it inside in under 45 seconds to get from the runs to the back door. Fortunately we have hardwood floors, so cleanup is easy.
  • edited May 2012
    I love Ay's full on sprint. She's adorable with those ears back and tail in rudder mode. :-)

What happened to the chill den?
  • edited May 2012
    hehe, Ayu says she needs a longer yard... she didn't have quite enough room to get up to top speed....lol
    I love Ike's smile... Mirra smiles a lot too... one of the many things we love about her!! :o)
  • Oh Mei would love Ayu!!! We haven't found anyone who can keep up with Mei. Ayu would give her the run of her life!
  • Ayu is one speedy demon! Saya runs that face only when she spots a squirrel or bunny.
  • Ayu reminds me of Juno in this video... :) pyow!!
  • @dlroberts - I'm removing the chill-den this weekend. The dogs only use it as a toilet now... or for Ahi to stand on and bark at our neighbors. I plan to rebuild it out of wood and with less area for the boys to mark on it.

----

Yea, Ayu is super fast! She was out in the larger yard until she decided to jump the fence to be over with me.

Shakko and Kishin are funny, huh? They play ALL DAY... they don't stop. It's fun to watch.

----
  • @poeticdragon - Sorry I missed your question. We gave up on keeping our dogs clean a long time ago, now when it's muddy, we just manage them in a way that reduces the mud in the house as much as possible.

For water, we use water buckets and put them in areas where there is concrete.

----
  • love it! Ayu is fast! I guess I see where Leo gets the puppy zoomies from--sometimes he just runs like that (but not far since he's so little!) If I had a video camera I'd get a good one of him with his border terrier friend!

Was that my man Kodi I saw briefly watching the action? (Didn't get a good look). Sure was fun to see all of them playing!
  • I love it. Sosuke's acceleration mode looks just like that!
  • That was Masha in the video, not Kodi.
  • I was looking at that and thought, after I posted, that it could be Masha. Ah well! I still love Kodi! :)
  • He still love you too. ;o)