Kaede Go X Yuusaku Go Puppy Photo Spam 5/06/13

Comments

• Here is the 3/31/13

Behavior wise, they are all starting develop. None of them are agressive or fearful. I do see some Akita bossy-ness starting to apear in the Red and Brindle #1. It's mostly just playful grabass. Brindle#3 and #4 have the sweetest personality just social enough to come over and say hi yet totally able to lay down and chill out.

The whole litter is super playful and down right comical. I can't wait for them to start playing outside this week.

Brindle 1 -second largest of the girls.

Brindle 2 -smallest of the litter

Brindle 3 -darkest of the brindles

Brindle 4 - largest of the brindles

Red Male - Largest and strongest of all the males :)

• :) akita puppy update! :)
    Im giving a slight edge to brindle #4 this round, I still love the dark brindle on #3, though. They are all awesome, so fluffy!
  • As of right now, number 4 is staying out of the mix. I might even hang on to her till she is like 12 weeks to see how she is doing.
  • "out of the mix?" Do you mean that you are isolating her from the other puppies? Or just that you are keeping her as your pick?
  • I'm not 100% if she will be long coat or not. Rather than having someone pick her, I just let everyone know that they are looking at brindle 1-3 and maybe 4 later on.

She's health happy and very much in the mix.
  • They are so so soooooo sweet!! I love all of them, but that red one has that stubborn akita face! He looks like a brat!
  • Gobo jr is so adorable in his bratty demeanor :-)
    I'm partial to #2, the smallest. She's just the smallest, but not a runt right?
  • #4 has best marking! Love the long socks and white part of face. Hope she is regular coat and Sean can keep her! lol
  • I'm not keeping any ideally. Number two is smaller but is not a runt.
  • My favorite's are number 2 and number 5! I really like number 2, but number 5 sounds like a little badass. lol
  • My fav is brindle #4!!! SO CUTE!
  • They're so cute! I love the whiskers and little black noses...
  • I know (or think) it is a fault for the marked nose on the red but I like that it gives him some bad ass character.
  • Very cute puppies!! :)
  • @cdenney It would be a DQ, but its not going to stay that way.
  • I still like Brindle 2 the most, but that Red is growing on me!
  • It's common for puppies to still have pink on their nose. Having a speckled nose as an adult is a whole different issue.
  • This is me with an overactive imagination but I imagine him as a brawler and that is his battle wound!
  • @JackBurton, you have some beautiful puppies there. Some how I think that the red male has got something about him and he is adorable. But your breeding program is a great success. Well done. Love reading your comments and expertise in regards to this breed.
  • Oh man congratulations on the puppies! That's an awesome looking littler. I'm a Brindle #2 fan, partially because she's the runt, but also because she has a great face and those faint angry white eyebrows lol :)
  • Week 6 and we are now getting names. Brindle 2 and 4 have yet to be named.

Kiyoshi Go Taiheiyo Kensha

Aki Go Taiheiyo Kensha

Sumiko Go Taiheiyo Kensha

Brindle 2

Brindle 4

Mom and the gang:
  • beautiful beautiful pups!!
  • I just love the last picture- all that brindle fluff!
  • Gorgeous! I just want to play with their feet and ears all day long!
  • Aww, they are getting big! So adorable.
  • I'm looking at naming brindle four Kizuna Go
  • Gorgeous! I don't know how I missed this whole thread before, but I did, but the benefit of that was I got to see all the puppy pics at once! They are beautiful!
  • Brindle #2 is now Miyuki Go
  • D'aww.. That's our daughter's middle name ! She'll be sooo happy. Nice choice ! :D