French Kaï Hayao :) news

2»

Comments

• He's so handsome, nice colouring!
  • Hello Brother !!!!
  • Oh sister :D Welcome !!

Hayao is 6 month since 4th May !! :D More and more a grow up kid :P But we still loose him in tall grass ^^"

• Hello everyones !

I came to give news about the little one ! He has 8 month now ! They grow up so fast !!

He work well !! It's a real pleasure to teach him things and work together !!!!

He like my other dog so much too ! ^^ That he do piggy sound !

We work off leash walk too !

And some trick :D

• He is so handsome! I loved the last video (and Leo perked right up when he heard the clicker!)
  • What a lovely boy! I am looking forward to having a male Kai someday.
  • Hehe It's how we know who know clicker XD

I think you will love it the day where you'll have a Kaï :D

Hayao who is asking who is this boy he don't know...

• And who is it? :)
  • edited August 2013
    It was a friends germand sheperd work line who, sadly, at that time, didn't have the rigth to play :) ('cause he hurt his paw). We keep him one week end with us, I had a hard time to prevent them to play hard :P

Hayao is 9 month now :) He had some trouble with paws himself but all is fine now :) He seems to enjoy the life... hehe ^^

• Hi, to you and Hayao♪
    I am new to this Forum.
    Since I loved Hayao's eyes when he was a puppy, I was wondering how he looked now.
    So, I started searching on the Youtube and, to my delight, I found him!
    He has grown into a fine boy. Félicitations! From the videos, I imagine he remains a very affectionate creature? Some of my neighbours' Japanese dogs became aloof after reaching the age of 1 year old, but I hope my Kai will stay just as affectionate when she is grown up.
  • I love Hayao! Love the fish pic Saya loves fish too.
  • Hi to you Kaiken_Taiga !

Welcome on this forum :D

Haha congrat for finding him on Youtube :D I post a lot of video as it's a pleasure to work with him !!

I don't know all the Kaï, but Hayao remain a little heart ! He love hug and play. He don't have problems with dogs, male or female.

Now he is in his teenager period but is rather easy to handle !

Today he killed his first rodent :( poor thing...

Here some new picts from the time were my parents was there with their own dog !

With my other male dog, Eïden after walking in forest!

Problem of space in the car !

With Gully

And playing with my husband ! :P

• So sweet and beautiful brother !!! :x