A Shikoku Found a home

edited July 2008 in General
Hi Everyone,
The thread got closed before I got a chance to write something. I'm in the process of adopting Ishi. He will be coming to my place on august 11. I can't wait until he gets here. I'm sure I will be spamming everyone with pictures as soon as he's here. I just wanted to thank everyone for all their knowledge and willingness to help on this board. I'm sure you will all be a great help in the future as well.

Thanks again,
Chris

Comments

• edited November -1
    Congratulations! Yes spamming is good :P Keep it coming.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats. Thank you for taking Ishi in.
  • edited November -1
    Awesome! Ditto on the spamming : )

Snf
  • edited November -1
    I'm thrilled for you! Ishi is a beautiful dog!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Chris! I'm excited to hear all about Ishi and his progress. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Chris!!! That is great news! Please spam us with lots of pics and stories about Ishi! Im very happy for you and Ishi!
  • edited November -1
    Yeah! You will love your Shikoku!
  • edited November -1
    That's great. I know you two will have a lot of fun.
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations on your new Shikoku! You'll have a great time with him. Can't wait for the spam!
  • edited November -1
    How exciting!!!! Congratulations! Definitely keep us loaded with spam.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats for you and Ishi! Are you planning on keeping th name or change it?
  • edited November -1
    Thanks everyone, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas right now. I'm going to keep his name the same, I like it a lot, and if he knows it anyway, it works out great.
  • edited November -1
    That's GREAT! I'm so happy that Ishi is going to such a great home. Ishi is special to Jen and I since he is Ahi's dad - they are similar in temperament too. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Yay! I'm happy to hear that! Ishi is Rakka's dad, too (obviously - Rakka and Ahi are sisters). Can't wait for the spam!