Basket o' Shibas

edited October 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Had to share this adorable photo from Monday, when a Shiba named Sake was the Daily Puppy!

Here is another Shibby that has been featured on The Daily Puppy:

Comments

• edited November -1
    OMG! I want the whole basket!!!! Especially the cream one looking right at the camera!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Very interesting that there isnt a red one in there! I love the puppies!
  • edited November -1
    that's my favorite too Honey's Mom!!!!!!!!1 EEE
  • edited November -1
    I love the black and tan on the right, all squished in there!
  • edited November -1
    How adorable! Shibas have the most expressive faces. Each one of those puppies wears a distinct look that conveys their personality. That shot definitely put a smile on my face.
  • edited November -1
    Well sorry Scientiste! hahah I called "dibs"! lol
  • edited November -1
    Where did this pic come from? Cuz i JUST met someone on Myspace that ownes SAKE! How crazy is that???
  • edited November -1
    That basket of shibas is now my work desktop wallpaper :). How funny that there's not a single red or sesame in that basket.
  • edited November -1
    Hello everyone! This is my picture! HA HA. My puppy Sake (the second cream one from the left) was featured on the Daily Puppy on 10/06/08, and this is one of the photos in her album. This is a picture from the breeder of all her brothers and sisters. The reason there are no red ones in this group are that both the mother and father were Black/Tan and White. I also have an 11mo old Male red Shiba named Miso. Check out their myspace page www.myspace.com/miso_sake. There are TONS more pictures there.

Thanks for all the comments, she is an adorable little girl.
  • edited November -1
    Some more Sake and Miso for you!

• edited November -1
    And sorry Honey's Mom, but the one looking right at the camera is My Sake! :)
  • edited November -1
    Dang it! lol Well it looks like you got the best of the litter.....but they all look AMAZING!!!
This discussion has been closed.