I found a treasure!

edited October 2008 in General
In order to get the Yoshi pic off my phone I had to copy all the pics off of it. I have used this memory card for several phones and so I had a few years of pics on it. Check out what I found...

Hilo:
IMAGE_030

IMAGE_031

IMAGE_032

Ahi [taken on the trip home from Katja's kennel]:
IMAGE_078

IMAGE_077

IMAGE_073

IMAGE_070

IMAGE_071

IMAGE_070

IMAGE_063

Picking up Lani at the airport:
IMAGE_070

IMAGE_069

Picking up Fuji at the airport [it was super windy, don't mind Jen's hair]:
IMAGE_072

Random Loa puppy pics:
IMAGE_051

IMAGE_050

IMAGE_052

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    That is too fun! I love finding stuff like that. I love your pack.
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!

Too cute!!! :D Hilo, Ahi, Lani, Loa, AND Fuji puppy pictures all in one post? It's too much cuteness for me to handle :D

Thanks Brad! :)~
  • edited November -1
    OMG! I'm on cute overload!! Ahi was sooooo super cute as a pup. Ugh, and I'm just dying over sleeping Hilo Pup!!!
  • edited November -1
    Dare I say Ahi might be the cutest puppy ever? Yes I dare!

That's a great find Brad, I love it when stuff like that happens.
  • edited November -1
    There's nothing better than finding pics you forgot you had! BEAUTIFUL post!
  • edited November -1
    I love finding stuff like that! It is even better than finding money in a jacket pocket you have not worn in years!

Awesome puppy pictures.
  • edited November -1
    Casy, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Puppy Hilo pictures are so damn cute! They are all cute, but especially Hilo and Ahi. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Hey jackpot!
    Baby Ahi is irresistible! And Hilo looks like a marshmallow in the first pic! Uber-cute!
  • edited November -1
    Those first pics of Ahi are from the first Hotel we stopped in after picking her up, I think it was in Washington somewhere. I remember that time so well because when we got her on the ferry I took her out of her crate and bonded with her - she was really upset leaving her home, it was heart breaking. I couldn't hold her in the car because she was getting car sick EVEYWHERE.

Anyway, after bonding time she was a lot better and when we got to that hotel I put her in her crate to sleep and she FREAKED OUT. So I ended up sleeping with her in the bed. She didn't sleep at all, she just messed with things [like my head] all night. She fell off the bed like 10 times. I would fall asleep for a few minutes then hear a "thud" and look over and she would be exploring something on the floor. lol... even as a tiny little pup she was a monster.

----

The pic of Hilo is cute, that is how he was for the first month we had him. He barely did anything. Looking back, that should have been our first clue to his issues that eventually developed.

----

This is a another Ahi pic I found on my phone, one of my favs....
    IMAGE_008

And one of Kaia and Hilo, they were BFFs from the very beginning...
    IMAGE_046

----
  • edited November -1
    God! Hilo dwarfed Kaia even as a puppy.
  • edited October 2008
    Gosh Hilo is so adorable! I just want to hug him.

Kaia is a tiny girl even as an adult. Here is picture I found of her
    the day she came into rescue. She was itty bitty.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    She doesn't look real!!!
  • edited November -1
    oh wow! look at all these treasures! Hilo and Kaia are adorable!
  • edited November -1
    LOVE that last pic of Hilo! Such a cutie. And Kaia, OMG, such a little doll.
  • edited November -1
    Puppy pictures are the best!
  • edited November -1
    hehe Hilo looks so SQUEESHED in the first one! love these photos!