unlikely friendship

edited January 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
ok so just a few min ago I got back with roxy from being at a neighbors house they have a chocolate lab named Easton, my mom has been reluctant to let them play they've always been seperated by a fence, but today they got to play together and it couldnt have been better, the wore eachother out n now that we're back she just keeps whining and staring into their yard... I'll post pix in min

Comments

• edited November -1
    how sweet!
  • edited November -1
    ya here are the pics I picked only the best ones that I took, sry for the quality they're takin with my phone

they were almost racing each other it was really cute, and roxy at one point was accually on top of east like all 4 paws on top of him standing there but my phone was being stupid so i couldn't get the picture....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • edited November -1
    AWWWWWWW!!! GREAT pics! Looks like they had a BLAST!
  • edited November -1
    The second picture is awesome! What a cute pair!!
  • edited November -1
    Those are pretty good pictures for a phone. It's nice that Roxy has a friend close by.
  • edited November -1
    ya I so glad that they do get along so well, and the 2nd pic was the first time roxy tried jumping up on him, and he was like WOAH what are you doing?
  • edited November -1
    Those are adorable pictures! I love it!

Thanks for posting!
    Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Miso has a chocolate lab girlfriend named "Charlotte".

They love to play and run together!
  • edited November -1
    Aww they are so cute and happy. I love playtime pics. I think there happiness is passed onto me through the picture!

Roxy looks like she's having the time of her life! :-)
  • edited November -1
    ya most people are scared of her when we walk her because she "looks like a fox" people are like IS THAT A FOX! and walk away, its weird, and then the way they play people think they're trying to fight... so she hasn't had a lot of socialization but she seems to do good with other dogs.
  • edited November -1
    Seems like a great play time!

Keep working on her socialization, this breed needs it constantly - beyond puppyhood and all through adulthood. I'm glad she enjoyed her playdate - keep them coming for her!
  • edited November -1
    most deffently will, my older brother will take her to the dog park in charollette every once in a while, she always seems happy when she comes home, and in richmond the people there seem to love her everyone in the appartment complex seems to know her and she's good friends with a begal named lugnut. I just wish I could find some more shiba owners around here to socialize her with other shibas. she also loves playing with my aunts goldens.
This discussion has been closed.