Puppy SPAM!

edited January 2009 in General
Well I drove the 3 hours to go see the puppies on Saturday and here are the pics. I really feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I should be able to pick up the puppy on February 22nd. I don't know which one is mine yet but it will be on of the 2 boys. The breeder will be choosing which one I get.

Well here are the pics!

Puppy Pile!
Puppy Pile

Mommy & Puppies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Boy 1
Photobucket

Boy 2
Photobucket

Daddy - He is sooo calm & laid back, I love it!
Photobucket

Kitty? - Oh no Shiba!
Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awwww, so cute!
  • edited November -1
    Adorable!!!! I love little fuzzballs :oD
  • edited November -1
    I love puppies..they are just soooo cute!
  • edited November -1
    It's amazing how dark their masks are as puppies but you can see from both parents that it's not there and negligible at best.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    The breeder says that all of the red puppies that came from the grand sire start out really dark then lighten up as they get older. I guess he passed it down to his grand puppies too!

The mom has been taking a ton of toys to the puppies, when I got there there where 9 toys in there! They where all cuddling with the toys it was really cute but lucy took them out before I got my camera out.
  • edited November -1
    Oh so cute! Almost makes me want another one! :)
  • edited November -1
    Hey Sabrina,
    Are you planning on making additional visits (breeder permission notwithstanding) until your puppy is ready to go home? I would think the additional human contact and the transition of your puppy to your new home will only help by knowing your scent beforehand.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    So cute!!
  • edited November -1
    Jesse - I would love to I really would however it is a 3 hour drive each way, so I am not sure if I will be able. I also need to convince someone to go with me because I dont want to drive over the mountain range by myself. I would really like to go back after Lucy has picked which one is mine so that I can get more pics and really meet him before he comes home. So we will see.
  • edited November -1
    Awwwww!!!!!

Shiba puppies are just SO adorable! :D ~