Honey might have a new friend

edited January 2009 in General
Yesterday we went to visit my nephew and we found out he has a new puppy. He's SUCH a cutie! He's a pitt and BOY will he end up being HUGE!!!!! His paws are GIGANTIC! He's about 12 weeks and so far his manners aren't TOO bad. I just dont think he knows how strong he is yet! lol He likes to butt bump ALOT!

Here are some pics. Not very good pics, but you'll get an idea of how cute he is! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    Very cute pup. He will probably do a lot of growing, however pit size can vary pretty greatly since there isn't a whole lot of great breeding going on with them.

I'm sure he and Honey will be great friends.
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie!

Goodness hes big! I think hes about the size of Boo if not hes pretty close!
  • edited November -1
    Awwww. What a googy big guy. I bet Honey will love him. You must get them together for a play date and spam us all.
  • edited November -1
    That's cool! He looks like a handsome little big guy! lol

It would be a blast to see them play together [hint hint - take a video - hint hint]

----
  • edited November -1
    I second the video hints!!!

What a cutie, love that face! ~
  • edited November -1
    LOL I got the hint! Honey wasnt with us when we meet moo-moo. (named because of his coloring.) I wanted to meet the pup before getting him together with honey. We live about an hour away from my nephew so it might be awhile before getting the two crazy pups together. BUT as soon as we DO.....I promise video!!!! :D
  • edited November -1
    He is GIGANTIC. 12 weeks?? He looks like he is 6 months. Adorable regardless. But huge.
  • edited November -1
    he is very cute, and huge... is he mixed with something mammoth, like a dane?!
  • edited November -1
    He looks Dane-ish to me too Jenn.
  • edited January 2009
    THATS WHAT I SAID TOO!!!!! I told my nephew moo moo looked like he had Dane in him!!!! But he said...nope....he's pure pitt. ( I doubt it!!) And yep......only 12 WEEKS!!!!

Look at this profile pic, and then the one I posted of moo moo. And Here's another one I found that looks kinda like moo.
  • edited November -1
    Aren't all Pitt's mixes? I thought they were a mix of AmStaff and something. I dunno, could be wrong.

He looks very Dane to me though.
  • edited November -1
    Pitt is a blanket word applied to 3 different breeds

American Staffordshire Terrier
    which I think he looks most like

American Pit Bull Terrier
    Piglet is another good example

and
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier
    they are smallest hitting about 35lbs.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the info Jessica! I figured you'd be the one to know! :D
  • edited November -1
    Its rare to find a pure pit, at least in shelters

see, even Piglet to me looks like the best combo of bit and american bulldog
  • edited November -1
    Jen I agree with you. Although I have been told that she was used as a breeder bitch for the Colby line (one of the oldest fighting lines).

As far as my homeowners insurance goes, she is boxer/english bulldog....
  • edited January 2009
    LOL Jess. My neighbor back in CA had two "Bulldog Mixes". They were the cutest little pair of pits. One was a pup that she found in back of a Petco store that she nursed back to health. Her name was Bella and she was freaking adorable. She looked kinda like Piggy.

Every time we talk about Piggy I think of the picture of her in her pink pajamas and I LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Katie: http://flickr.com/photos/rachelsphotos/2567125761/
    its dead on!

- - - - - - -
    Piglet is a beauty! All those breeds would be lucky to have her!! :)
  • edited November -1
    Staffordshire Bull Terriers are built like little tanks.
  • edited November -1
    All of these breeds are like sherman tanks on toothpicks
  • edited November -1
    I looked at the photo....and YEP! That looks like MOO MOO!!!! I talked to my nephew again and suggested AGAIN that maybe Moo was mixed with dane......but he just doesnt agree. No prob though. It's HIS dog. And no matter if he is mixed or not...he's a cute (gigantic) pup! lol
  • edited November -1
    That is a cute pit, hope to see more of him

There's a staffordshire bull terrier at a reptile store near me. He's about the same height as a shiba, but boy is he solid. Patting him is like patting a furry rock, and he has such a sweet personality. I think the store owner breeds staffies, as he has tons of pics of his different breeders. This staffie had to get fixed though due to the fact of an undicended teste, so he has become a work pet and is at the shop whenever the owner is in.
  • edited November -1
    The neighbors that moved in next door have a pit, I just want to eat him up! :D

Can't remember for the life of me what he was, probably American Pit Bull Terrier or some kind of pit mix. He's brown & white :) ~