Kai ken In new Jersey??

Hello everyone!!

I am going to come to New Jersey to visit my sister in Mai, and I was wondering if you knew anything about a Kennel near by, or just owners of Kai in the aera that I could get in contact with???

Thank you for your help!!

Clotilde

Comments

• edited November -1
    Hi Clotilde - Did you get in touch with Marian at Classy Kennel? Was she not able to help?
  • edited November -1
    Hello Brad!!
    I didn't get in touch with Classy Kennel yet; Am checking first if there is anyone more close to NY. I looked up planes tickets to fly to Michigan from there... but I have to save some more money for that.. so for now I look in the aera of my sister!!!
    I will let you know how it's going on!!! Thanks, Clo
  • edited November -1
    Clotilde, I have a male Kai and live near Flint, Michigan. I would be happy to meet you and introduce you to Kohji if you plan on coming into Michigan!
  • edited November -1
    Call Classy Kennel, she will be able to help you find a Kai owner around Jersey or NY.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks to everyone for your help, I think I will call Classy Kennel soon... And I 'll let you know!!! Clo
  • edited November -1
    HELP!!

I have been looking up everywhere and I can't find any KAI close to NJ..... I called Classy Kennel but she can't help me either... last chance I ask you again..... That would be just great for me. I have been working on japonese dogs for a while and it's really one of the breed I am missing....

I am photographer, I have an exhibition of my pictures about japonses dogs beginning of July in Paris and still missing the KAI and the Japonese Terrier.

I will be in NJ in MAY, ... if you can help we ... that would just be GREAT!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Have you tried asking Pam @ Royal Kennels in Ohio? She's closer to NJ.
  • edited November -1
    Yes I did but she doesn't know any owner or breeder around NJ....
  • edited November -1
    Did you try looking through one of those dog community type sites (such as dogster) and see if anyone from NJ has made an account of their Kai
  • edited November -1
    No I didn't!! thank you I will do that!!
  • edited November -1
    Not sure if this person is still breeding but here's a contact in New York. He advertises on breederbase.com

NY Sylvan Beach
    BlackWind
    Ethan Wheeler 315-762-5166
  • edited November -1
    tjbart17 you are just the best!!!
    I just called her, and she is not breeding but ownes 2 KAI, which is just perfect for me!!!
    Thank you, you can not imagine how important that is for me.. Thank you. Really.
  • edited November -1
    No problem. I think I have every Kai breeder for the last 10 year's info. lol. Owning one has been a lont time in the making for me. :)

I hope you get some great shots! You'll have to post them for us.
  • edited November -1
    I will post some pictures for sure; and good news too, I finally found a Japonese Terrier Kennel in Tcheque Republic tonight as weel. Very good night for me!!! (it's 11PM for me right now!)

Thanks again!! You are welcome to come to my show (exhibit of picture) in July in Paris!! all about japonses dogs!!!