Shiba Inu in video game (Wii)

edited March 2009 in General
I start to play at the video game "Dogz" on Wii.
We have to chose a dog between 40 breed... and there is a Shiba Inu!!!
and we can chose between a red Shiba and a black and tan Shiba, so cute!!!

The Shiba look like Shiba Inu in Nintendogs game on DS, but it's not the same game.
Dogz is an adventure game, for young gamer.
but very cute!
This is some pics I took on my TV (my Shiba 's name is Shiryu)
;-))

Who play at this game?
;-)

Comments

• edited November -1
    I think I may need to buy it.
  • edited November -1
    they look so cute in the game!
  • edited November -1
    Aww cute! I thought about getting the Nintendogs, DS but then I was like, wait I have the real thing, I don't need to have a digital shiba... although part of me still wants it because of how cute the game looks.
  • edited November -1
    very cute...if it wasnt for the nintendo ds though i wouldn't know shibas existed!!! now one year later of hard research and hunting for the right breeder i got my hands on a beauty:)
  • edited March 2009
    Cute game there I might have to rent it one day sadly my shiba inu in nintendogs have fleas from me not playing it in a long time.

Okami has a few Nihon ken in it of coarse Jin: Shiba inu, Chu: Kai ken, Chi: Japanese Spitz, and Tei: Tosa Inu.

Persona 3 has a cream shiba inu in it or a hokkaido, but I'm sure he's a shiba inu his name is Koromaru.
  • edited November -1
    I love this game, Okami!!! it's beautiful and poetic game! Koromaru, I think like you, he's a Shiba Inu.

another game with japanese dogs:
    On PS2, import Japan: "Dog Station" and "MAZAMASHI TELEBI KYO NO WANKO " ;

pics of "Dog Station" (a game like Nitendogs with Akita Inu, Shiba Inu, and with lot of party game funny):

Pics of "Kyo-No Wanko" like Dog Station, with Akita Inu and you can make dog show in this game!!).

The Sims, add-on cats and dogs PC version, and Wii version: there is an American Akita inside.

A game on Dreamcast: walk dog with lot of breed... and wa can chose a red Akita Inu for a walk. No pics, I can't find this old game...
  • edited November -1
    A friend of mine create a sims about me and some of my Akita. It's fun look like very beautyful Akita Inu:
    Me with Achiko, Vokoa and Umi Kitsune, Sims version hahaha

• edited November -1
    They're also in Nintendogs...

& there's a Shiba Inu & Kai Ken in the game Okami...you see them wondering around in addition to the two that are main characters lol

Also, & I KNOW everyone here will get a kick out of this, But in the Silent Hill 2 video game [ a game in which a character goes through absolute horrors, I remember people would get so scared playing ] one of the "secret endings" was the main character finds out the whole time the Shiba was responsible. lol

There was also a shiba in the anime 12 Kingdoms who was actually a demon haha ~
  • edited November -1
    yesss in Silent Hill 2!!!!
    Thanx Sangmort!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I love the shiba silent hill ending, almost peed my pants laughing.

There's also a troupe of shiba looking dogs in Suikoden 3, of which you can collect and fight with. They had a side game where you can have the characters perform in a play, and it was just so funny watching 4 shiba pups re-enacting the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene
  • edited November -1
    O time to buy Wii :)
  • edited November -1
    LOL, that Video Osy the dog is wearing Headphones...reminded me of this picture...

• edited March 2009
    There are two Nihon Ken in Taiko Drum Master. They say they're Shiba, but the darker one makes me think of a kurogoma Shikoku.
  • edited November -1
    OMG, those guys are buff
  • edited November -1
    woo taiko Drum Master!!! is it on gamecube?
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful Katamari has some shiba inu's in it.

i will have to get the dogz game