Surprise Spring Snow Storm Spam

edited March 2009 in General
First off, sorry I have not been very active on the forum lately; things have gotten crazy busy for me with work.

So, we had a big snow storm move through CO and NM. We got around a foot of snow on Wednesday night.

I took some pics and video (still uploading the video). This was Ahi's first snow w/ 100% freedom, she loved it...

First, Jen abusing Luytiy...
IMG_9840
IMG_9842

----

The pups posing in the snow...
IMG_9161
IMG_9185
IMG_9183
IMG_9223
IMG_9359
IMG_9496
IMG_9631
IMG_9650
IMG_9704

----

Snow faces...
IMG_9208
IMG_9240
IMG_9238
IMG_9348
IMG_9474

----

Action...
IMG_9172
IMG_9156
IMG_9233
IMG_9229
IMG_9275
IMG_9289
IMG_9363
IMG_9361
IMG_9429
IMG_9481
IMG_9567
IMG_9599

----

Me, Luytiy, and Kaia:
IMG_9779

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    Great day for pictures. Your family looks gorgeous as always. :)
  • edited November -1
    OMG!!!! AMazing spam!!!!!!! Big L looks like such an old guy in some of his pics! hahah LOVED them all!
  • edited November -1
    YAY! Ahi's BACK!

I love, love, love the snow faces!
  • edited November -1
    Look's like Ahi had fun-baby M is getting big.
  • edited November -1
    WOW Brad! These are some really stunning photos!

The first two are just hillarious! Love absolutely everything tho, completely awesome!

---

How's my love Ahi holding up?~
  • edited November -1
    Brad - the pics are great, but I've got to say that my favorite (for multiple reasons) is the last one of you & Luytiy
  • edited November -1
    Snow faces are the best!!!!! Looks like a blast :oD
  • edited November -1
    great pics, looks like they had a lot of fun!
    love the snow faces!
  • edited November -1
    Great spam! The pups look like they all had a blast. Mookie and Penny are jealous of your snow!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome! I am very jealous of your snow. It has been raining since Wednesday here...

The pictures are great, and I am SOOOO happy that Ahi got to really enjoy the snow. :)
  • edited November -1
    Love the spam, glad to see the pups getting out and having fun. The snow faces series is my favorite. :) Masha is big! (and getting darker?)
  • edited November -1
    LMAO, snow faces are awesome! Ahi looks amazing.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, great pictures, Brad! Thanks for sharing! Looks like the pups could handle continuous snow! Not so good for you and Jen, though!
  • edited November -1
    Excellent spam!
    Ahi looks happy really happy to be running free, especially on that photo that has Loa and Kahuna out of focus in the background.
    That first action shot, with Ahi and Masha is awesome!
  • edited November -1
    Nature's pretty surprise.....Awesome shots! I am glad everyone is happy and doing well.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    aww. snow faces are funny!
  • edited November -1
    that looks like such a nice place to live... sigh. A snowy place is a happy place for these guys- I'm in New EWngland and it's now "sopring" which means ugly gray damp and rainy... yuck. All my dogs want to do is sleep. (me too).
  • edited November -1
    Thanx all!

It was really nice to see Ahi finally get to play in the snow... she was a bit extra bitchy tho... but it wouldn't be Ahi if there wasn't snarkiness.

Here are some videos...

Ahi's snow intro:

Ahi being a bitch:

The rest:

----
  • edited November -1
    Getting that much snow in early spring can only be made tolerable by being able to watch a bunch of dogs happily romp in it. Nice shots.
  • edited November -1
    i wish we got snow ;_; that looks like fun..
  • edited November -1
    You just made my day...love the videos.
  • edited November -1
    Jebus. I get busy for a few weeks and Masha goes and doubles in size. She's HUGE!

And seeing Ahi with her freedom has but a big smile on my face. She must be really resilient to get back out there after so long without skipping a beat. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Love the videos. Especially little Kaia hopping around! And Masha has definitely grown. She is so cute. :)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ok, I just got teary-eyed watching Ahi play in the snow!!! :D

And Brad, LOVE the shot of Big L loving on you :)
  • edited November -1
    They all looked SO happy in the snow! Great videos!
  • edited November -1
    Seriously awesome videos. I love the p5 video. Masha is so cute playing in the snow, getting rolled by Kahuna and Fuji and especially cute is Kona and Ahi running side by side!
  • edited November -1
    Hi Brad and Jen: Love the videos --- brings a new meaning for the term "dog days" to mind! Yea, its snow, its fun! I especially love to see Masha where she tried to "hide" by hunkering down in the snow, and then gets ready to pounce on her doggy big brothers and sisters! (p 5 video). Thanks for sharing -- I can't get enough of the exuberance!