Waterfall hiking [image heavy]

We took a really nice hike on a really nice day this past Saturday. Our two, Pam and Hachi and my pal and her Cairn Terrier all enjoyed the day.

Plus, I had a new leash to try out - a waist leash from Bark and Giggle Boutique! It was perfect - EXACTLY what I needed for hiking! Thanks ;)

some Pennsylvania woods for you:
My lovely new leash
hmmm. water.
my sheebs
Eva the waterbug
Pam and Hachi
My Shiba Hiking Team
From Rickett's Glen State Park Hike

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow, what lovely scenery, and the forest looks nice too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and I just love waist leashes (they are so great).
  • edited November -1
    Wow, Hatchi looks way happy! Everyone looks like that had a blast!

Love Tsuki's happy face!
  • edited November -1
    Kristin, I am placing a formal request, when you go to the east Coast meetup, you HAVE to get a picture of Jen!
  • edited November -1
    Am I the only one who has seen pictures of Jen?

Looks like a great place for a hike.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I have only seen ONE picture of Jen :)

Awesome spam Jen! I miss real hikes. And I agree, waist leashes are a MUST on hikes :D
  • edited November -1
    I'm SOOO going to have to look into a waist leash!!! That waterfall is SO pretty, I bet it's even more 'roaring' due to the melting and whatnot :oD I can't wait to get back out and go hiking :o)
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a great hike! I love the woods in the north east. :-)
  • edited November -1
    beautiful pictures, it looked like alot of fun.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful scenery! Looks like a lovely time.
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a great hike!
    Cool spam!
  • edited November -1
    LOL, I will stalk Jen with my Camera and Spam you with Jen Spam after the meetup don't worry!
  • edited November -1
    That looks really beautiful. I wish we had something like that near here.... looks like the pups are super happy too.
  • edited November -1
    There was a pic of Jen in a Halloween thread, right?
  • edited November -1
    Great pictures! Looks like you have the whole gang there, with the exception of Hanzo.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    That looks like an incredible hike! And all the pups look ridiculously happy to be out and about. :)
  • edited November -1
    What a beautiful place to hike! Looks like all had fun.
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a great day! What amazing scenery! And I love the new leash too :)
  • edited November -1
    Looks like an amazing hike! The waterfall is really pretty.

I love the shot w/ the poo bag in it. LOL

The pup's leashes and collars look very nice too. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Cool pics!! Wonderful hike scenery! I sure can't wait to hit our hiking areas soon...as soon as winter ends :-/
  • edited November -1
    Lovely shots@!

Where did you go hiking?
  • edited November -1
    Wow, if you weren't near the East coast on the map I'd have guessed the scenes were from Oregon or Washington ---- love the scenery! The mountain stream water looks so clean ---- must have tasted "yummy" to the doggies! Looks like all had a fun time --- what a fantastic time of year to go hiking! I notice the dogs are straining and eager to see it all!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics!
  • edited November -1
    Brad and his Poo obsession again...
  • edited November -1
    lol, the poo bag makes this hike a classy one, doesn't it? lol!

We hiked at Ricketts Glen State Park. It has like 26 waterfalls total, we hiked from the bottom and made it to about 7 falls. If you start from the top (almost 2500 ft) you see a bunch more, but its steep and in the spring very slippery. Two of our party aren't experienced hikers so we started on the moderate end for them. I love that park! Its only about an hour and 20mins from where I live.
    http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateParks/parks/rickettsglen.aspx

We had a blast, the dogs did too. They really did want to see it all!
    And who wants to see a pic of me? Isn't this a DOG forum!??! :P

My pal Jana sent me this pic:
    Hachi looks like a load!

I have two videos of nothing interesting.. if I remember, I'll upload them tonight.
This discussion has been closed.