Dave450

About

Username
Dave450
Last Active
Roles
Unconfirmed

Comments

• @JackBurton, thanks, I've visited http://www.japaneseakitas.org before but I wasn't sure that they were offering litters as there isn't a typical "puppies/litters" page. I might get in touch with them, though at this point in time it will …
  • Thanks Brad, I wouldn't have thought that it would cost that much just for shipping, and that's for puppy right? I'm not positive, but aren't prices based on volume/space taken up, so importing an adult dog (larger crate) could be even costlier the…
  • @ Leonberger, I saw your Kuma (and Nyx) spam thread. Did you get Nyx with the intention of her being a companion for Kuma? After seeing how well they are with each other, I'm very much considering getting a cat as companion for the dog as well as fo…
  • Thanks Dave, I agree, an older dog would definitely fit me better. I've looked into getting an older dog, no breed in particular, and there are some great advantages to both owner and dog. The owner gets to know what they're getting into, such as a…
  • Thanks for the reply, I'm interested in the Japanese Akita and I have little reservations on paying a premium provided the dog is from a good breeder. I'm from Ottawa Ontario Canada, so unless I manage to find the one elusive local JA breeder, as …