sergeant0844

About

Username
sergeant0844
Last Active
Roles
No Roles

Comments

• Wow! Thanks a lot everyone! I think my plan of attack will be the "here it is, get it while i'm giving it" and pull it in 10-20. I can only feed twice a day (school), so i think I'll start out at 1 1/2 - 2 cups and see how that goes. A…
  • I just switched Jake to Taste Of The Wild puppy brand and have had really good results. Grain free and tons of quality ingredients (bison, venison, salmon). I had him on Eukanuba and he'd barely touch it. It's also garbage quality food...same as Di…
  • I've just switched to Taste of the Wild puppy mix and he seems to like it...sometimes. He's 14 weeks old and he's SOOOO finicky!!! Can't tell if he's just not hungry sometimes (shoot he only eats twice a day) or if he's just picky and I should cha…
  • Those are the times that Jake is the mouthiest as well. I have done the same thing and put him in a 60 sec timeout but it doesn't seem to be sinking in. he's a puppy though, so maybe it'll just take time. not sure
  • Oh, one other thing.... Is it normal for him not to be lifting his leg to pee?? LOL!! He doesn't even squat. He just stands there, stiffens his legs a little bit, and pees...sometimes walking WHILE peeing! LOL Normal??