Frankenmuth Dog Bowl Kai meet up and other Japanese breeds

*The annual Frankenmuth Dog Bowl is on May 27 and 28. It is located in Frankenmuth, MI. Largest dog sporting event. Mark your calendars.

Calling all Midwest Kai's and anyone who wants to participate! I hope to be having a meetup with Kai ken at the Frankenmuth Dog Bowl. If this post sounds familiar, you might be on the Facebook group. Anyhow, let's get started.

I have decided Sunday would be the best day to have a meetup, so that no one has to take that Friday off. Yes, it is Memorial day weekend. I haven't decided on location (as in where at the event), or time. I'll figure those out once we know who is all going. I would like to know if anyone is interested. The Nippo Classic is a week or two before it and because of its location I know it is too far of a drive. The Frankenmuth Dog Bowl may be great if you can't attend Nippo. I generally go both days to the dog bowl, and it is a lot of fun. I hope to see many of you guys there. Even if you don't have a Kai I would love to meet many of the other Japanese breeds!

Comments

• That's right up the road from me, depending on my work schedule I might go. I don't have a Kai and wouldn't bring my Shiba (he doesn't do well at social events) but I'd bring my West Siberian Laika, if anyone is interested in meeting one.
  • I'd love to see your Laika, and I bet many people at the event would really enjoy meeting a new breed! :)
  • I just want to bump this post as a reminder. I plan on doing a small meetup Sunday at 10 AM, but I will be there most of Saturday as well.