Foster Homes needed in the midwest area

RyuRyu
edited June 2009 in Rescue
***Crossposting from my meetup group***

Rex is a 4 year old male at a shelter in IL. He is up to date on vaccinations, but he needs to be neutered. He also has allergies that is controlled with benadryl. He is good with other dogs and kids. His previous owner had to give him up because they were loosing their home. We want to get him moved into a foster home ASAP because he is starting to get stressed at the shelter. I have pictures of Rex.

A shelter in IA has 2 purebred Shibas and another 2-3 Shiba/Collie mixes that were seized from a hoarder last week. They are looking to place them with a rescue. All are healthy and socialized with dogs. They have been vaccinated, treated and tested clean for parasites and are ready to leave the shelter ASAP. I do not have ages or genders of the dogs, but they look relatively young in the photos I was given. I can share photos with anyone interested in fostering them.

If you can help out by fostering one of these dog please let me know ASAP. I can answer any questions related to the fostering process. Thank you!

E-mail Aimee at shibarescue@aol.com