Jiro went home today.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    I will tell you all about it by tomorrow morning, just pick your favorite for a young, male shiba:
    volunteers4paws.wordpress.com
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • yukidomariyukidomari
    I thought you were asking for suggestions, lol

I was gonna say "Jack".. but out of those.. hmmm.. Jiro it is, I guess.
    Post edited by Unknown User at -0001-11-30 00:00:00
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Meanings:
    Jiro - second son

Roku - "6"

Riku - land, or character in Kingdom Hearts

Kyuusei - salvation

Zen - I'll need it.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • NekopanNekopan
    I like Roku.
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I like Kyuusei because you are saving him!
  • tjbart17tjbart17
    I'm for Ky too!
  • CaliaCalia
    YAy, practically last minute vote for Kyuusei
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    Jen is actually on her way to the shelter now, and I am keeping an eye on the poll for her until 4pm, then I will text her the results :)
  • Darn.....Didnt see this in time. But I ovted to Kyuusei.
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    What about Tasuke? Also means salvation? I voted Roku because it's significally different sounding than your other 2 names:)

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I will text Jen and tell her that Kyuusei won with 5 votes but Roku was a close second with 4 votes. Keep voting and she will check back to see the voting!
  • SangmortSangmort
    I like Riku & Roku.

Jiro is a pop. name that I've seen for JA...lol ~
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Only reason I didn't vote for Kyuusei was because it sounded too close to Kitsune. :P And it's a dead tie now.

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

Post edited by CrimsonO2 at 2009-08-11 20:24:08
  • tobyshibatobyshiba
    I really like Roku. :)
    Owner of Sesame Shiba Inu (Toby) 8yrs old | Illustrator & Graphic Designer | My Website - Twitter

• CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Dragonball Z much? :)
    Jesse Pelayo

• I voted for Roku, but the site hung up on me...
  • BotonBoton
    Roku! Are you an Avatar fan? : )
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Oh wait...Bah...Dragonball Z was Roshi...not Roku...I also voted Roku:)

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• KaddyKaddy
    I voted for Riku (I think...) but I also like Roku :o)
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Hey thanks everyone! I tried to call him Roku, but it doesn't seem to fit. Jiro seems to fit :)
    And, he is our second male right now, so there's that.

Jiro is about 2 years old, still intact (until next week!) and is available for adoption through me for now. I haven't let him interact with Tsuki/Kitsu yet, but he walked by them calmly and watched them walk by calmly. We'll introduce them in a few days probably. He LOVES my husband, played with him already and let me harness him up and sits for a treat. He walks decent on a leash, and loves marking things :)

I didn't expect this, in fact I had about 48 hrs notice of his existence AND priority status. So, he's with us now... we'll make it work even though its not at all what we had in mind for the near future, until he gets adopted.

I think he's handsome:
    From Jiro San

Jiro meets John
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • xremiixremii
    LOL He can play by himself all day! So cuteeee
  • I LOVE IT!!!! He plays fetch with himself just like Honey! lol he's VERY handsome!
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Wow he's one beautiful lookin' guy! I hope everything goes well with the integration.

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• do you have any info on his background?
  • SangmortSangmort
    Awwww what a little stud! ~
  • yukidomariyukidomari
    I love his white eyebrows. So shapely! And I KNEW Jiro would fit! ;)
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Jiro is really handsome!
  • CaliaCalia
    Those white eyebrow spots are so prominent and big, they look great on him.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Hey Joe - no real info. His family dumped him due to financial burden supposedly (he's still intact and wasn't UTD on shots since he was 16wks, he's now 2yrs)

I walked him with our dogs this evening, he is VERY interested in Tsuki, wagged his tail when he sniffed her behind (thoroughly, OMG!) and didn't mind that she sniffed him face first. They did well, on leash, for really short intervals.

I haven't decided when I'll let him and Kitsune interact. Probably right before his neuter, then again a few days after and go from there.

Perhaps you can meet him at the Sept Meetup, and see how he and Katsu do? ;)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • He is deliciously cute!! :) :)
  • MyloMylo
    Awwwwwww He's beautiful!!!!!!!! I love I love! I voted for Jiro ;)
  • What a cute little dude! He seems highly responsive and interactive. He should have no trouble finding a new home -smiles-.
    Areyarisu Shikoku Kenimage

Kotomi | Maika | Zoey | Asra | Ranala

Other Canine Members of The Airreyalis Crew: Zander (Alaskan Klee Kai) | Saphira (Belgian Groenendael) | Izanaiya, Sanosuke & Okiana (Yakutian Laika)
  • we'll see. I want another dog but Dawn isn't so sure. I can't wait to meet him though.
  • how big is he and how much does he weigh?
  • asiaasia
    Ahh! He is handsome!
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    What a handsome guy! He and your girl should do ok together it sounds like. Also sounds like a good idea to be extra careful with your boy Kitsu until Jiro is neutered (hopefully he is tolerant of other males). What an exciting addition!Hokusei Kashinoki Hokkaido and Shiba Inu
    masakadoshiba@hotmail.com
    www.masakadoshiba@wordpress.com
    www.hokkaidousa.wordpress.com
  • obukobuk
    He's beautiful!
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Exciting? Or eventful!? We truly didn't plan on it one bit, it actually through our real plans for a loop - to meet up with lots of other doggies this month in WI. Oh well, I'm glad to have him. He's a nice boy so far.

Joe - he's got a more "athletic" build than my male does, but they are very similar in size, I would say he's roughly 23lbs. He's right on target for an adult male Shiba Inu really. And a charmer! He's very playful with people, like he had this sort of one-on-one attention once and is making up for missed time..

He met Tsuki indoors today:

Still haven't let him and Kitsu interact freely, but no growl from either when they met nose to nose on either sides of the baby gate. I'm hopeful!

And no accidents either overnight, or destruction overnight/while at work until lunch. I'm thinking he might either get much better as the weeks progress or is saving up to slam me with shiba-induced anxiety. We'll see :)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • sunyatasunyata
    Oh wow! He is a very handsome boy. And I am sure he is very happy to have found a temporary home with you guys.

I am glad the introductions seem to be going well. Hopefully he will fit right in until a forever home can be found for him.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    Wow, Sooks is in love! That is so cute. He looks like a very happy boy. Hopefully I will get to meet him in September.
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Oh I hear you about the intro of dog/foster & holding of breath (LOL)....

In any case from the video it looks like it will be fine with your creamy girl since they seemed to be pretty comfortable thus far. All indicators point to Jiro being a social dog . The only thing that may be annoying off leash that irritates some dogs is that intact males tend to be a "pesty pest" by being in everyone's business too much, particularly when your own are sp/neutered and may want some down time. Intact males don't always get the concept to keep their noses out of where is does not belong until they get "snarked" at.

Take it slowly with brief interactions and introduce him to one dog at a time like you are doing. It might be good to do some focus work with your own while you make side by side introductions on leash.

Snf
    Post edited by StaticNfuzz at 2009-08-12 19:45:21
  • MyloMylo
    Great video! When she's up on the couch and he's below her they look like super awkward teenagers about to have their first kiss. Hahaha.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    They played!

shibas, beagles & more!
  • CaliaCalia
    That is so cool...So does this mean I might get to meet the bugger in WI, or does this mean you're not going now?
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    In this clip, looks like Tsuki's getting a karmic serving of pwnage:P

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• tobyshibatobyshiba
    Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! :)
    Glad to see he is getting along so well with Tsuki! :D
    Owner of Sesame Shiba Inu (Toby) 8yrs old | Illustrator & Graphic Designer | My Website - Twitter

• StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Wow he's like a whirling dervish. Did he finally calm down after a bit of play?
    So glad he is having fun and is adjusting so quickly.

Snf
  • I hope you guys can bring him in september. I'm very excited to meet him. He looks like he's having so much fun.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Beth - Honestly... as an independent foster home (currently) everything is on us - food, shots, neuter, toys, equipment, promotion for adoption.. That plus three dogs who may or may not tolerate it in a Dodge Neon for 15+ hours just isn't going to work. I'm so, so sorry to not be able to go to WI, but I realized that would be a real possibility when I agreed to take this boy in.

He definitely is giving Tsuki a taste of her own medicine, but with more "oomph" if you know what I mean!

SnF - he hasn't calmed down at all yet! He's really jumpy and mouthy.. its hard for him to focus because there's just so much for him to do at that moment :) He's go go go. I'm hoping once he gets used to our schedule he'll get as 'even' as Tsuki and Kitsu.

Joe - we're hoping that we can do a total proper, safe intro between him and Kitsu so that they can ride in a car together for that trip.. and that his neuter is done and he's on the mend by then. So, hopefully we'll all be there!
    He's definitely enjoying life outside of the shelter.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • CaliaCalia
    That's alright Jen, you'll just have to make it up to us some other time, jk

That sucks that all of it is on you, but the reward of finding him a forever home (and possibly a new shiba person to hang out with) must be worth ten times that amount. You are a great person, and if you lived closer to me, I'd give you a great hug as a 'thanks for being so great'.

Who knows, maybe on the way back from WI we can pitstop at your place if you want.
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Ok if he is this bold and over the top this early in fostering you will most likely will have to nip it in the bud so to speak. Meaning take some "Ruff Love" stuff from Susan Garrett's book and apply it.

He will probably get more pushy as things unfold over the next several weeks, so anything you can do to have him take steps to self calm will help you out. Based on his play style and bombard tactics, I suspect that he may push it with your other male so be aware of that. Neutering of Jiro will help but he still may need to learn to calm since he goes fro 0 to 40 and seems to stay there (LOL). Just work it as you go along and be sure give your own dogs breaks from him. : )

Snf
    Post edited by StaticNfuzz at 2009-08-13 13:14:49
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    We tried to nonchalantly introduce the boys yesterday, and MY KITSU! is having none of it. They were on loose leash on a walk, I started with Jiro and Tsuki, and Kitsu behind w/ my husband. Then after a few blocks, I switched to both boys, they did fine until Jiro lifted his leg ON TSUKI - peeing on her, Kitsu growled at him and that was the end of that.

Then this morning, I crated Kitsune to let Jiro run a bit in the house (he's a good boy! no accidents!) and Kitsu growled and high pitch barked at him when he passed the crate. Not too sure on the total interpretation, only that this time I'm erring on the side of caution and taking it much, much slower. Perhaps they won't interact until after the neuter after all.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    What a naughty boy! Good thing he has you and your pack and will have you to help him sort it out right away. Hopefully Kitsu can remember how to share again :)Hokusei Kashinoki Hokkaido and Shiba Inu
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    From now on I'll be updating my blog on all things Jiro : shibainuspirit.blogspot.com

He and Kitsune played today! And he likes strangers, and has 3 different homes interested in him (maybe)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • akitariseakitarise
    Jiro is a beautiful shiba I hope you find a great home for him :)
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Hey Lindsay (or anyone else with fixed and intact dogs)
    Jiro and Kitsu played well today, but Jiro seemed really dedicated to sniffing/licking/investigating Kitsu's altered-ness :)
    Is that normal?

You can see it here:
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Yeah the gross behavior will occur more so with intact males. Usually you see unaltered do that to altered and I have see it among altered dogs too but much less often. Sometimes the intact dog will lick urine off the ground as well. The behavior usually stops once they know each other. Just be aware that a pissing contest often occurs around the house along with it. Get some belly bands if that starts to happen.

Who knows maybe Jiro is trying to figure out where the other team's boys went (LOL).

Snf
    Post edited by StaticNfuzz at 2009-08-14 15:28:22
  • that video is hysterical. Kitsu is just staring at him

Uhh buddy I'm trying to drink here!
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Jiro has a serious case of a one-track mind.. everything revolves around, well, you know. Until next week :)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune

He plays really nice with them after the "getting to know you" part and before the "so excited from play want to hump you" part..

He also HATES water.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • yukidomariyukidomari
    LOL Jen. He's adorable. I like the "having balls, will not think straight" part about him. But that's also one of the reasons why Yoshiki only wants female dogs.. although someone has yet to tell Luna that leg lifting and humping other dogs is a male doggy thing to do.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    After jogging, chasing a tennis ball, and romping hard with the shibas - Jiro FINALLY sat still long enough for a good shot:

And for size comparison, here he is with 23lb Kitsune:
    From Jiro San

I'm already in love with this dog... his potential family is going to have to really impress me. He's a wonderful dog!
    shibas, beagles & more!
    Post edited by tsukitsune at 2009-08-15 13:54:55
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    What a huddle....I wonder what they are conspiring to do?? (LOL).
    Oh I was gonna say once he is neutered don't expect sudden behavior changes for Jiro it may take a month or more for the hormones to work out of his system.

Sounds like he would make a great working companion in agility or rally if he is worked with further.

Snf
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    He would be an excellent athlete for sure!
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • CaliaCalia
    I still get a kick out of those white eyebrows
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    We decided to change Jiro's name to Jin. He responds to it much better, and its easier for me to remember (Tekken, anyone?)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • Once he gets his stuff taken off I wouldn't mind taking him either! He's so cute..but that licking Kitsune video scares me ;-) You might have a line of people who want to adopt him!
  • We're first!
  • oh and I remember Jin from tekken. I always wanted pants with cool flames on the leg.
  • santuzzasantuzza
    I love him, but Tosca says no roommates that can't feed her.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    He also likes children - had one RUN up to him saying "doggie! doggie!" and he licked her hands and let her pet his neck. And has no fear of bicycles or skateboards, quite a few whizzed past him already. He just really, really doesn't like water (tried a calm spot on the river yesterday... nope!)

This morning our neighbors must have had a fight and the dogs were barking at 5am, so I woke up, let them out in the yard then let them all run free in the house. All 3 just chilled out on the living room floor, I even dozed off. Jin/Jiro (we can't decide) was so well behaved. He's calmed down A LOT already.

Honestly, I knew there were good shibas, and I knew there were good dog-dogs, but this guy is the missing link between them. He's fabulous.

I can't wait for you both to have Katsu and Shao New meet him in Sept. Perhaps you can consider fostering him to see how it will work out?

shibas, beagles & more!
    Post edited by tsukitsune at 2009-08-16 11:58:39
  • I know, you get first dibs Joe/Dawn :)
    Wonder if Spuds can convert him into loving water...
  • I myself, am really dead set on fostering at this point. Dawn is a little worried if we can do it. We'll continue to talk it over and maybe Jin Jiro wil help convince her. I'm sure we'll be able to responsibly add another shiba to our family. I would like to see if the Brat will tolerate another dog in her kingdom. I think there's plenty of room on our couch for another dog though.

On a side note I'm turning into such a big wuss for animals since we got her. I wanna save the dolphins, save the whales, save the shibas, save the koalas I'm even getting soft on spiders.

Why not just have his name be Jin Jiro?
  • is Jiro missing a front tooth?
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    You guys are cracking me up with the name changes. Once the dog is adopted they will probably rename him "Buddy" so I would not get too attached (LOL).

Well there are certainly a number of orgs that could use volunteers to help save some animals. Of course Shiba rescue is one that could use more folks and you don't have to go far. However, there are other orgs where you can go maybe once a year etc for the Wild experience. Sea turtle conservation, marine mammal conservation etc. I am not sure where you live but look to your local public aquarium near you . For Example in Maryland National Aquarium in Baltimore has lots of options.

Here's an example for those willing to dedicate some time.
    http://www.uvolunteer.org/costa-rica/turtle-conservation-costa-rica.php

Snf
  • CaliaCalia
    Hey, How about Jirojin
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Yes, he is missing a front bottom tooth.

The husband keeps saying Jiro, which the dog perks his ears to and turns his head, but he sits when I say Jin, so there is that.

If Dawn needs any more information, just let me know. I'll be happy to tell you whatever I can, and guide you as foster parents (or foster-to-adopt?)
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    Ha, I just watched the videos. He has a ton of energy! Ike likes to follow other (female) dogs around by the butt for awhile until he is convinced that they don't "want to marry" him. Kitsu is amazingly tolerant for such behavior. Once Jin is neutered, and he already sounds like an amazing boy, he should have lots more focus to put towards some canine sport (like Flyball, right Joe!)Hokusei Kashinoki Hokkaido and Shiba Inu
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    So, if you've read the other thread, Kitsu's tolerance for Jiro's "attention" ran thin.

We've also went back to Jiro, its just what we end up saying even trying not to.

But Jiro bounced back, he took treats from me within 20 mins of the spat and was pretty clingy afterward. He's really affectionate, I believe he will be even more so after he's neutered and has less on his mind :)

He and Tsuki also cuddled this afternoon, slightly as its like 90 degrees today, but their paws were touching.

He's going to be neutered this Thursday. I'm a bit nervous for him, as he's fully grown and 2 years old and just now losing his gibbs. Do adults have any more chances of complication than pups after a neuter?

And if any Long Islander's are serious about trial fostering (foster-to-adopt) please let me know! I'm sure Kitsune will be most grateful.
    shibaslave@gmail.com
    shibas, beagles & more!
    Post edited by tsukitsune at 2009-08-16 23:51:48
  • Good luck Jiro!
  • CaliaCalia
    I know Tom's mom had gotten her standard poodle neutered at 2 yrs old, and I'm not sure if it was his age or the place she took him to, but his whole crotch turned purple and his sack had swelled to bigger than before the removal. The vet said that that was normal due to his age, but I think that they did a shoddy job and are making excuses.

Good luck Jiro, enjoy them while you have them
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    Beth- Sounds like he slipped a knot and got a hematoma.

Occasionally when the nuts are really large and pendulous in older dogs (like hounds), they require a scrotumectomy for visual reasons, but I am not aware of other age related medical complications. Sometimes the older boys really, really miss em at first and spend a lot of time worrying the area especially if a lot of shaving was done and then they give themselves hotspots.

Good luck, Jiro! Smoke em while you got em (only if Kitsu says it's ok :)Hokusei Kashinoki Hokkaido and Shiba Inu
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    There haven't been too many problems with the fosters here that have been neutered. The older dogs sometimes take a little longer to recover and hormones to settle. Like Lindsay states they sometimes fuss over the area so a cone may be needed.

Snf
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Jiro and Tsuki:

Its so funny, he's not nearly as interested in her the way he is about Kitsune.. though now we aren't letting them get close enough for issues to happen. We've learned a lot already in the week (only one week!) Jiro's been here, thats the learning curve and hidden blessing of fosters - we learn so much about dogs in general, about the fosters, and new things about our own dogs.
    Freezing up is a warning that Jiro isn't picking up from Kitsune. I suspect neutering and its after effect will help him concentrate more on the language given rather than his intentions. Does that make any sense - the freezing thing? It is at that point that we separate the boys now, when Kitsu freezes up.

Some spam from my cuddly wonderful Jiro boy... his new family is going to just love this guy to bits - I know I do.
    Responding to "Jiro"

Sleeping in the sun-spot

Peaceful shibas
    From Jiro San
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Inner dialogue in my head.

"General! The chew toy has been gutted. Mission accomplished! What shall we do with them now?"

"Hit the kill switch and deactivate them, we'll bring them back on-line when the humans least expect it."

"Yes, Sir...."

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• ljowen123ljowen123
    very cute pics....and funny inner dialogue.
    LJ - owned by Queen Jazz, a Shiba Inu, Atlanta, GA
    CSC_0144
  • that last pic and inner dialogue is too cute :)
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    :)

I also wanted to mention that he doesn't *seem* to be food reactive/guarding tendencies. We put the kibble down as he and Tsuki played, he ate a few and kept on playing. I fed them treats together yesterday (they both had to sit first) and no snarks. I gave them cheese together today, no snarks or anything. So far, with Tsuki, he's perfect.

I think he'd be a wonderful addition to a female-shiba home.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I think he'd be a wonderful addition to a female-shiba home.

Hint Hint Joe/Dawn....
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    From what you've shown us, he looks like a bundle of energy that's going to be a handful post-neuter. I hope he finds a good forever-home soon!

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• tsukitsunetsukitsune
    He's definitely energetic, but he's calming as the days go by and he gets used to our schedule. I think he's just loving the consistency of home life and attention - I think he hadn't had it and craves it.

He does know when to be calm, like to put a harness or collar on he has to be still and he's learning... when a child wants to greet him, he stands still and lets them... he's learning stay but has no attention span for it! He's getting there. Every dog is a handful in one way or another - Jiro has a ton of amazing qualities to balance it out.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • Jen, you have to be in sales...you're good...Jiro's face doesn't help me either...

Joe/Dawn, you have no idea how hard it is for me to resist having to fight you guys to foster him ;-) But you're nice people and I love how Spuds and the Brat like each other so I'll be calm and submissive lol.
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    What? This Face?
    From

:)

I'm being honest, calling it as I interpret it, truly. The purpose of fostering is projecting what the dog's ideal forever home life will be as you get to know the dog. So, I'm just posting and posting as I learn more about him to hopefully attract someone who is willing to accept everything he is, and will become, forever.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I love him, I would take him if my husband would let me....But I already have a pair so I leave it to Irene/Spuds to fight it out with Joe/Dawn/Katsu!
  • sunyatasunyata
    Yes, Jen... THAT face... If I knew Bella would be okay with a male housemate, I would scoop him up in a heartbeat. He is just adorable!
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
  • NOPE..i'm resisting..must not reach into monitor and grab Jiro..I'm going to walk away...
    I'm staying out of this until Joe/Dawn say otherwise...the rules..the rules ;-)
  • MyloMylo
    EEEEEEEeeeeee! Soooo cute!!!! If Mylo could handle another dog (let alone another male) I'd be weighing my options, but I've gotta stick with my little pooper. Do you know how he (Jiro) is with cats?
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    Irene,
    That's very noble of you to give Joe and Dawn the first right of refusal:P.

Jesse
    Jesse Pelayo

• LeonbergerLeonberger
    Wow, Jiro is one good looking guy! I'm very late on this thread...

It's amazing how at home he feels in such a short time! Great job!
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    He does enjoying being in a home, that much I can tell!

Its sort of a good thing he and Kitsu didn't truly hit it off, because I think I would have considered keeping him by now. Sigh.

So I remind myself that he gets on Kitsu's nerves, he hates baths and people touching his paws (shiba scream!) and is pretty high energy (for now)... otherwise, he's something special.
    shibas, beagles & more!
  • He's so freaking handsome. Dawn and I have some serious thinking to do. I can't belive it, a dog I can actually steal! Keep feeding us the cute pictures, hopefully it'll help sway Dawn towards saying yes totally. She's the more level headed one and really is weighing all the pros and cons. Shes at the maybe stage right now. But it's good to know there's already a line for him either way.

Irene- I didn't know you and Matt were looking to add another dog to your house?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion