2011 Akiho-LA Photos

Enjoy:

Comments

• Awesome pictures :D That white pup in the first 2 shots is adorable! Total cuteness overload.
  • Pup#30 is a Kita x Waka pup? Is Kita in one of the above pics?
  • Those are some beautifu akita inu :) I'm totally with Tanja on the little white puppy. Literally looks like a little toy with the big ears. So cute.
  • Thanks for sharing these pictures Jack. Some pretty dogs. How many dogs entered the LA show this year?
  • 20 dogs entered. 26 dogs at or around the show.
  • Kaeda is such a pretty girl. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like the imports are having some good looking pups.
  • Great pictures! The akita pups look soooo fluffy! I love it
  • Photos 3,4,6, 17, and 18 are from KitaXWaka.
  • I really like the leads everyone is using. They remind of me of horse-leads instead of regular leashes... now I want to look into getting some for my dogs!
  • What like OMFG the ears on those pups.

Ditto on the leads! I LOVED the leads I used with horses while I worked at a ranch. I wanted some to use as super-awesome dog leashes. I can't remember them exactly anymore but the ranch owner got them from some super awesome horse stable somewhere. They were so neat, I felt so awesome whenever I used one with a horse I was like I'M SO AWESOME.
    I think I was 12 or something... maybe 14.
  • They're all gorgeous. And can you even believe how cute those puppies are? They're like little teddy clouds.
  • OMG I'm in HEAVEN! So many beautiful dogums!!
  • Great piccies. I would LOVE to have an all white Akita one day!! :-)