Transport help needed! Ripon CA to Northern NV (or as close as possible!)

edited January 2013 in Rescue
TRANSPORT HELP NEEDED!!!!

Is there anyone that could help (either directly or by suggesting other contacts) with transport of a dog from Ripon (1 hour SW of Sacramento) to as close to Northern Nevada (south of Reno) as possible? Maybe as early as Tuesday Jan 29th 2013...
Please let us know if you can help in any way!
info@twodogfarms.com
www.twodogfarms.com

We believe this little girl is a small female Jindo, hence being contacted to rescue her. Currently she is in a shelter in Delano, north of Bakersfield - we can get transport from the shelter to Ripon but need help further than that. She's about 1 1/2 years old and a beautiful Baekgu. The shelter have named her Snowy.
(BTW, if anyone in the Sacramento area would like to foster her, let us know - it would certainly be easier if she didn't have to make the trip across the mountains in the snow).

Dog's photo below:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571706869524483&set=a.571706819524488.138410.292997540728752&type=1&theater

Comments

• Wish I could, but I can't, but if you need people in the southwest--I'm in NM and can go into AZ, TX, or CO--keep me in mind, and if I can, I will!
  • Thank you! We will certainly be in touch if we need anything in those areas - really appreciate it!
  • My grandmother lives just south of Reno and makes frequent trips out that way. Let me give her a ring tonight and I will get back to you tomorrow.
  • @oddball- Touch base with Rosalind (info@twodogfarms.com)

I think she may have found a foster home in Sacramento for this little girl. As far as I know, Rosalind is now looking for a transport from Ripon to Sacramento.
  • Hi Rosalind, sorry I haven't called you back yet. Super glad that pup is getting a home! Thanks for all your hard work!
  • Quick update!
    Miss Snowy left the shelter yesterday, Tuesday Jan 29th 2013, and is now in a foster home in Sacramento, yes - thanks, "Sukoshi_mom" for keeping this thread updated!
    She'll be spayed, microchipped and fully vaccinated and then will officially be available for adoption.
    Thanks to everyone here for your continued support!