Orange County Pet Expo April 19-21. Please sign up if you are attending

Since dogs who are not part of the breed booth will not be able to attend the expo, it is important that we know who is attending so we can make sure that we register your pet to the expo.

We also need additional help if anyone wants to hang out at the booths and speak to people/answer questions about the breed. The expo is running on Friday from 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, and Sunday from 10am-6pm.

I will be there all day on Friday and Saturday. Sunday, I will have to leave early to drive back to work for Monday. Jen will be the only owner there with a Kishu, which means that she will have three dogs in two different booths. It would be great to have someone assist with these booths.

I have created a google doc so we can get everyone's signed up to ensure that we have enough coverage. Please add your info. to the document. I'm asking that if you are signing up to please at least stay for a four hour shift.

Sorry I had to setup a new thread. I wasn't able to change the title on the last one.

Here is the google doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvklBGfsghrRdHMzTjl6VV9JeF9uaDVYNDEzQ2h6X3c&usp=sharing

Thanks!!

Tara

Comments

• Where is this years dinner?
  • We do need to plan that as well!! We will have Chase with us, so can we make it fun and kid friendly?
  • edited April 2013
    Or since this is a Japanese Dog forum, would could just have the nihonken take care of Chase old school style and have an adult outing.
  • Oh geez don't let it be Mika. She would get Chase in trouble by trashing the hotel room rocker style, stealing my car, and heading out to cause some havoc on the OC....just for fun you know. lol
  • edited April 2013
    lol guys!

I can't make changes on the spreadsheet. But I will be there with Kaiju 10-2pm on Friday for sure. I am not sure about Sat and Sunday yet.
  • I'll check the security settings. Thought I had exit for everyone.
  • Mika is going to have a crush on Kaiju. Just watch lol
  • Sorry I changed the link. Now it can be edited.
  • edited April 2013
    We need Shikoku for Saturday morning! Corina will not be there until 2 pm from work. She said she can drop off Kanani, Kotomi, and Sakura but we will need a volunteer to watch the booth.
  • I've got Saturday morning covered.

Jesse