Northwest Washington Forum meetup

I am hosting, officially, a North-West Coast Forum meetup this summer in Puyallup, Washington, late August to early September, and everybody and their dogs are invited. Property is 1 fully fenced acre, lots of parking, kennels, crates, quiet time area, and space for about 2-3 people to stay overnight inside if needed (ample space outside for campers). I plan to have a barbecue also, and if you want to RV it, there is room for that too. Setting is dog safe, park like, and there is lots of running/play space for everyone.

Open to suggestion for specific dates. How about Labor Day?

Also posted on Shiba forum: http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/11896/northwest-washington-forum-meetup#Item_14

Comments

• Since I am on the northeast arm of These United States, mark me down as "Unable to Attend" but also put me under "jealous" :) Good on you for making this happen though. The Florida people make the rest of us look so lazy... :)
  • No suggestions, but I *might* be able to make it. I have no idea where I am going to be after summer, everything is up in the air at the moment.
  • I think I should be able to go. I'm not 100% positive about Labor Day, but at the moment it seems like it would work out.
  • Oh if only...I can dream at least, lol
  • wow that sounds like a lot of fun!
    hopefully i can make it down there but its going to get busy and hectic here for me during the next few months.
  • I'll definitely try to make it, but I'll probably be dogless.
  • Great! We'll have plenty of doggies for you to borrow :)
  • Count me as another forum member who'd love to come, but is currently in whoknowswhereland. I'd love to be there, but a lot of things are in transition at the moment. Besides, as I said on the Shiba side, Bowdu is having issues lately with the fact that there are other Shibas exist in this world. He'd probably crash the party, or end up occupying the time-out corner for over 50% of the time...

But I know that no one would understand like YOU folks. ;)
  • Count me down as possibly making it. Not sure of our plans on Labor Day but I'll say yes for now until time gets closer. I have a feeling I'll be in and out of town for this summer due to work. :/
  • I wanna go!

I will not know for certain until August/September though. Depends if I can get someone to cover my Thursday & Saturday shifts. Kennel might be busy around that time. =/
  • i will try depending on schedule and etc

coming from up north :)
  • I don't know if any more has been decided on this, but I just wanted to post to say that as of right now, it is looking like the best time for me would be Labor Day. Most of the weekends in August are busy for me.
  • Oh how cool! I might be able to drive up!
  • @LoboSpam That would be cool! I'd love to meet Lobo.
  • I can maybe come. I work on Saturday currently (milking goats and cows in the morning) and by the time I would be able to get up there it would be the afternoon. I'd have to drive back on Sunday... I don't get holidays off.
    We'll see what my schedule is like as it gets closer, and if I am still working Saturday mornings or not.
  • Hmm, we seem to be coinciding with several other area meetups. I may be rescheduling.