NAKA UKC Dog Event

Saturday, August 20- August 21, 2011
2961 W 32 Mile Rd
Romeo (Bruce) MI
--------------------------------
MICHIGAN
NORTH AMERICAN KAI ASSOCIATION
ROMEO (BRUCE) (O) CONF JS
Aug 20; S1 Cherish DeWitt JS GUARD SCENT GUN TERR; Tammy DeWitt SIGHT NORTH HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 8-9 am Show 9:30 am NLC: Novice Puppy
Aug 20; S2 Tammy DeWitt JS GUARD SCENT GUN TERR; Cherish DeWitt SIGHT NORTH HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 8-9 am JS to follow JS 1 Show to follow at the event committee’s discretion
Aug 21; S1 Nancy Beeman JS GUARD SCENT GUN TERR; Theresa Kocher SIGHT NORTH HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 8-9 am Show 9:30 am
Aug 21; S2 Theresa Kocher JS GUARD SCENT GUN TERR; Nancy Beeman SIGHT NORTH HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 8-9 am JS to follow JS 1 Show to follow at the event committee’s discretion
DOS $27; JS & NLC $8; PE $20; Weekend PE Special $65 same dog all 4 shows received by August 13, 2011
Stoney Creek Canine Academy, 2961 W 32 Mile Rd 48065 (586) 752-3976; Stoney Creek Orchard, approx. 4 1/2 miles west of the " bypass" on the east side of Romeo on 32 Mile Rd. For most exhibitors, the use of Van Dyke (M-53) from either the north or the south is recommended. Stony Creek Orchard is 2.3 miles east of Rochester Rd. From North/West Michigan use I-69 East towards Port Huron and then head South on M-53. From South/West Michigan use I-696 East and head North on M-53. www.kai-ken.org
Chairperson: Marsha Short (810) 679-0283 marsha@kai-ken.org
Event Secretary: Stacey Pastal, 4095 N County Line Rd, Sunbury OH 43074 (614) 313-8456 stacey593@columbus.rr.com

Comments

• Loads of fun and tons of kai.
  • Stacey has brought it to my attention that only one show is listed as having a NLC for puppys.. I will be contacting UKC tommorrow and having this changed.
  • sorry one more important change is the address where to send the entries to:
    Make payable to :NAKA
    8315 New Albany Condit Rd
    Westerville, Ohio 43081
  • Why am I in New York?
  • Just cause you in new York does not mean you can't come. Just jump in the car and join us.
  • @sjp051993 - Lol. I wish! I was actually going to ask my brother to take me for my birthday since it's not practical to get a Kai Ken by then. If you haven't guessed, that's all I've been asking for, much to the annoyance of everyone. But perhaps I'll at least be promised one by then, since the elusive price is the only thing that my mother can argue with. I really want to meet a Kai Ken before I get one though and this show would obviously have many of them.