Madison, Wisconsin shiba picnic August 2011

Hello All,

The 2011 MadShiba picnic is only a couple of months away and we are starting to take RSVP's now! This years picnic is on Saturday August 20th. The picnic will start at 11am with lunch around noon. The silent auction and raffle will be held sometime after that.

As always the picnic will be held at Token Creek Park in Madison (Deforest), WI at shelter #5.

The cost of the picnic this year is $15 for adults and $10 for children under 10. The fee includes a catered meal and beverages.

This year there will possibly be t-shirts and hats available for purchase prior to the picnic, more details on that will be available soon.

All proceeds raised will be split between The Shiba Inu Rescue Resources of America and the Dane County Humane Society.

RSVP's can be e-mailed to me, Brandon Wisch at bwisch@... (bwisch @ gmail . com)

Please let me know of any questions you may have, we can provide pet friendly hotel information.

You should be able to "Like" our page on Facebook, just search for "Mad-Shiba Picnic"

Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone who might be interested in attending the picnic.

Thanks,
The MadShiba Picnic Team

-----------------------------------------------

I saw this in my email so I thought I'd post it here so if anyone lives near want to go.

I went last time and it was a lot of fun I loved meeting all the shiba inu owners and meeting Pat Doescher and some forum members were nice.

I dunno if I'll go this year money has been tight, but I do hope to go if not we'll go next year.

I just loved going with the dogs they had a blast except for getting a leach from one of the WI lakes forgot what park. That was a new experience. lol

Comments

• I just got this email so thought I'd post it here.

I can't believe it's next month I'm excited.

Hello All,

The 2011 MadShiba picnic is just over one month away. Please RSVP no later than August 8th! This years picnic is on Saturday August 20th. The picnic will start at 11am with lunch around noon. The silent auction and raffle will be held sometime after that.

As always the picnic will be held at Token Creek Park in Madison (Deforest), WI at shelter #5.

The cost of the picnic this year is $15 for adults and $10 for children under 10. The fee includes a catered meal and beverages.

All proceeds raised will be split between The Shiba Inu Rescue Resources of America and the Dane County Humane Society.

RSVP's can be e-mailed to me, Brandon Wisch at bwisch@gmail.com (bwisch @ gmail . com)

Please let me know of any questions you may have, we can provide pet friendly hotel information.

You should be able to "Like" our page on Facebook, just search for "Mad-Shiba Picnic"

Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone who might be interested in attending the picnic.

Thanks,
    The MadShiba Picnic Team
  • Bumping post up again. I can't wait to go should be fun hope the weather is nice for the picnic.
  • Bumping up again.

This is pictures of us at one of the lakes that allowed dogs forgot which one we had fun except for the leech Bella had luckily it fell off after bathing..

We went to the big dog park after the meet up Bella and saya loved it. 40acres! Makes my 16acre yard seem tiny.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226916184017661.59740.100000978432687&l=00227395a1&type=1

Now here's the pictures of the meet up itself Lots of people there Saya met a few shiba she was snarky with most only liked two a red shiba inu forgot name and a B&T male shiba inu. She met Koshi the shikoku and was snarky with her too. >.<

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226523234056956.59670.100000978432687&l=1da3058345&type=1