Nippo Classic 2014 FALL

13»

Comments

• Wow...I'm not that upset over the distance, I could still make the drive (sean will be back in town by then), but now that I know they'll be thousands of other dogs there I'm not so sure. That much drama would definitley throw Kiyoshi off his game for sure.

I'll really have to think about it now.
    How many people with Shikoku are thinking of going? Does anyone know?
  • edited June 2014
    Went back and forth on this for a while. We've decided to still go, because its the only chance this year I will have to see a pup from my Litter A all grown up. But we're going to fly rather than drive so I don't miss school. Still deciding which 2 or 3 dogs I want to put on a plane.
  • I feel like im the only one this is closer to, like 6 hour drive for me. When do you have to register by and where, etc? The site said rsvp soon. This really depends on my school schedule.
  • We won't be going. @cdenney talked me into going to the Invitational in CA instead. It doesn't make much sense to go to a show where most everyone else isn't going. We'd rather spend the money going to CA and getting to finally meet everyone! Plus I really want to see Kurama (Kiyoshi's brother). @CrimsonO2