TINKERBELL!!!

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    I wonder if that couple got approved?
  • edited November -1
    lets hope they were tink's angels!
  • edited November -1
    She went home yesterday! And so did Froggy! I am hoping to get pictures and email updates soon.
  • edited November -1
    Great news!
  • edited November -1
    The only crappy thing (not really crappy at all ) is I was gonna put Froggy on the news Saturday and now I have to pick a different dog.

Oh well, I will muddle through somehow. ;)
  • edited November -1
    good for her and froggy!!!
  • edited November -1
    That's great that Tink got her forever home! And as for Froggy, I'd say that's a good problem for you to have. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Awesome news for Tink and Froggy. Great work Jess.
  • edited November -1
    that's great jessica!
  • edited November -1
    Great news for Tink and Froggy!!!
  • edited November -1
    Just got an email from Tinks new parents (they have altered her name to Tinka, cute). They are already in love. She has won over the husbands 84 year old dad. They are aparently peas in a pod. The new mom cried when she had to go to work today because she knew she was going to miss her.
    I miss her. In fact I am crying right now. But I have to say, I am so happy for her I can't even begin to describe how much it means to me to know she is with the kind of people she deserves.
  • edited November -1
    Oh man, that is really great! I'm so happy for Tinka! AND hats off to you Jessica - you probably saved her life! Karma is smiling down on you for sure!!!

----
  • edited May 2008
    Some dogs we get the privilege of meeting just brand us deep, as only a dog can. That seems to be the case for you with Tink. You're a lucky person.

It's great that he won over the new family in a heart beat, she's clearly special.
  • edited November -1
    That's just great to hear! Thanks for the update. :-)
  • edited November -1
    I think that is the best part about have brief encounters with these amazing dogs, getting that first good report, it makes everything you've gone through with the dog make perfect sense !
    Bravo !
  • edited November -1
    I love the new name...Glad she found the perfect home!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, this is sure a story with a happy ending. She looks and sounds like such a sweetheart! I'm so happy she found some people to appreciate her.
  • edited November -1
    Tinka and her new family sound like a perfect match. I love her bonding with her new grandpa. You just know he's going to be sneaking her loads of table scraps, my grandpa used to save every bone and scrap of meat he could find for my Uncle's dog that he loved.