Next week...

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Who is Jazz??
    I would love to see evil LJ in action.
  • edited November -1
    Evil LJ is...well, pretty downright domineering and forceful. Mos def not my usual persona. I did laugh at Robbie who told me to ramp it up to high gear to get his people in gear (the office is next door to several of the racing shops for Nascar) - they speak in a lot of car-ese around here. The team is taking a 20 minute dinner break and then they go back to work - I leave at 9 tomorrow headed home and the project is to be done when I leave.
  • edited November -1
    Holy crap LJ. A 20 minute dinner break? If they don't already have indigestion from you cracking the whip I bet they'll get it from scarfing down their dinner. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    I had the food delivered and setup in the conference room - how long does it take to scarf down BBQ? Of course, I went and had Japanese again. If they had done their jobs before I got here instead of putting it off (or even when I first got here while I was working on the database), then they wouldn't be paying the price now. I told you guys - I don't like slackers. If they had done like they were supposed to last night after I left, I would be headed home now. Needless to say, I was a bit miffed this morning.
  • edited September 2008
    Evil LJ let them go at 1 am this morning, but they had to be back early this morning. I've arrived back home and received lots of love from Jazz - it feels good to be home!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome home!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Glad you made it back and the slackers are all in one piece! :)

I bet Jazz is stoked to have you back!
  • edited November -1
    Glad you made it back LJ!