Anyone is SW Florida? Yogi needs a home

edited September 2008 in Rescue
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/pet/852696451.html

Yogi needs to have a good home. He is up to date on all heart worm medications and shots. He is a beautiful and is great with people. He loves being petted. He is trained to stay in his kennel but will also curl up into bed next to you. He is currently living with two cats and they get along great together. Other dogs have come up to him and he has been calm just sniffing. He loves to go for long car rides. Only serious inquires only. I hate to see him go but cannot keep him because of where I am moving. He is a full blooded Shiba Inu but he didn't come with any papers and he is 7 years old, although he plays like he is a puppy. He has been fixed and is house trained and he knows commands such as sit, stay and dance. Dance works best when holding up a little treat. There is a 25 dollar rehomeing fee. I will give you his kennel, food and water bowls, medical papers, leash, collars, food and doggie toys. Please the reason for the 25 dollar rehoming is to insure myself that you are serious about taking the best care for him. He is a small dog, he weighs 22 pounds last vet visit. If you are interested please email me at vstoffer @ yahoo.com. Please leave name and number on the email. Or you can call me until 10 pm. Thank you.
Stoffer Cochran
941-875-0566

Comments

• edited November -1
    Yogi is really cute - reminds me a bit of Kaia. I hope he finds a great forever home soon.
  • edited November -1
    Chad is yelling at me...
    : (
    Not fair!
  • edited November -1
    Uh! Sucks living with my dad. I asked him, but he's entirely against having a dog unless you have a house. >_>;

Can not wait til I move out again. I hope he finds a home.~
  • edited November -1
    A member of the TX shiba rescue said they called the owner and he's not willing to give his dog to rescue... I really hope this guy finds a home... :(