Shiba-mix needs help before 3/18 euth

edited March 2009 in Rescue
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13217725

This is "KAILEE"(avail 03/09). Her owners left her tied to a doghouse and they moved out of the house!! Not sure how anyone could do that to such a loving gal but it's their loss!! Kailee is a little shy, but is coming around nicely. She appears to be in good health. She has been given a parvo/distemper (7-way) vaccine and has been wormed for 3 days with panacur.

She is scheduled to be euthanized WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18TH

Please call 330-424-6663 ext 1757 if you are interested in giving her a loving home and a second chance at life. Our adoption fee is $80 CASH which includes her spay, parvo/distemper vaccine, rabies vaccine, 3 days panacur wormer, and an Ohio dog license which will be honored throughout the state through the end of the current year.

We are opened Mon-Fri 8am-12 pm and 1pm-4pm Sat 9am-12pm ***Update*****If our hours are not convenient, our staff will be happy to set up a visitation/adoption appointment any Thursday evening in addition to our usual hours.

* Columbiana County Dog Pound & Adoption Center
* Lisbon, OH
* 330-424-6663

Comments

• edited November -1
    You guys think a rescue will take her????? If I can help by holding onto her till a rescue can get her I will!
  • edited November -1
    BUMP.

Just hoping that maybe someone knows of a rescue that can take this little lady???
  • edited November -1
    you could try contacting http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH514.html
  • edited November -1
    I've been sending it to rescues and groups, most will only take pures at this time. I'll shoot an email to Safe Harbor. Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    Will she at least get out??
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Oh my goodness. She is beyond adorable. Sending prayers her way - hopefully a miracle will happen.
  • edited November -1
    What a beautiful girl! Ugh. What her owners did to her makes me so angry, she seems like such a sweet dog.
  • edited November -1
    I just checked her petfinder sight. It says she's been adopted! Is that correct?
  • edited November -1
    YAY that makes me so happy!!!!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I know! I just saw that too!!
  • edited November -1
    According to the office manager, the paperwork for adoption was approved, whatever that means - but yeah, she's out!
  • edited November -1
    WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thank goodness! THanks for the update guys!!!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome! ~