Current pups still looking for homes.

edited February 2008 in Rescue

Scooby Doo-  sweet little muffin of a boy. Love him

Happy Bobby- I think he is going into a foster home. You may notice some blood splatter on his back. He wags his tail so hard it has split and bleeds everywhere. We are taking him to be neutered and to dock his tail ( I would normally protest but it is beyond repair and leading to infection). This boy is so sweet that when we need to test if another dog is aggressive we introduce him to Bobby, because we know Bobby won't start a thing.

Lady- we thought she was 12ish. When I took her to the vet, I found out she is only about 6! She is underweight and has no front teeth. She is the tiniest pit ever, and so enchantingly sweet. She had an adopter and they vanished. Someone needs to give her a comfy couch and a lifetime of snuggles.

Henry-He is one of the sweetest boys ever. He acts like a toughy when another dog walks by. But when you introduce him to another dog he is awesome. He is amazing with people. And just a mush.

Brody-Is an american bulldog/great dane. He is a whole lot of dog, and probably less than a year old. He is a love. He loves plush toys and is beyond fun to play with.

Billy- How cute is he?!? He is also this sweet. I could just eat him.

Fergie-Is a big girl. BIG girl. She doesn't get along with other dogs. But she LOVES people. (and yes that is a drool bubble)

Handsome-talk about a pretty boy. He is a mush. I love him so so so much. I don't know how he is with other dogs. He is VERY underweight. We are feeding him almost twice what the other dogs are eating it just isn't sticking. I think animal control is too stressful for him. He deserves a happy loving home now.

No name yet-I just don't know what to call this sweet boy. He is a love. He can be a little too loving sometimes (if you know what I mean) but he is a quick learner and a lot of fun.

???-We have no idea what kind of dog this is. Whippet mix maybe?  Teeny little guy. Maybe 20lbs. And timid. But once he trusts you he curls up in your lap and will snuggle you to death.

???No name yet. Animal control called him a pit. We are pretty sure he is actually a mastiff puppy. What ever he is, he has nothing but love to give.

Also so new he doesn't have a name yet- He loves to give kisses. He loves to run! He may be partially deaf, if he isn't than he is a lousy listener, but he is incredibly submissive and sweet.

Comments