HONOLULU, HAWAII - Kiba the Kai is FOUND!

124»

Comments

• Thanks! I loved that post...and it seems apt! Dragons indeed! (and when I think of how some dragons were traditionally thought to laze about on their stashes of gold, which they jealously guarded from all that approached, I think it also captures the older Shiba mindset too! Mine!)

And I'm so glad to hear that Kiba is back and healthy....
  • I'm glad to hear Kiba only had a few ticks (shudder) but is otherwise perfectly healthy. His owners must be overwhelmed with joy to have him back.

About that article...that's awesome. :) Meitou totally fits the dragon. My family thinks he is a little of the SWAT Car, too. Heh heh heh. My Border Collie is completely the Cop Car.
  • Omg, I drive two dragons and a scooter. It's like awesome to doofus in no time flat.
  • @tmd that article is absolutely the best!
  • It's funny as during my walk today this Kai Ken came to my mind. I just wondered if he's been found. Haven't been on the forum for a while, but after reading that he has been found I am over the moon!!! Sometimes I think we get touched by certain story's and they stay with us. I am so glad this one is with a happy ending. Live long and healthy life Kiba!!!
  • To say I was passing by just to see news if little Kiba was found and he is !!! :D I'm happy for the little guy and his owner ! :D
  • Looks like both our Kibas liked to scare the crap out of us and run away!