Bobbing for Ice

edited April 2008 in General
I've started adding ice to Jake's water.  Too funny.  He bobs for the ice and usually gets a piece before it melts.

Comments

• edited November -1
    We have done this too, it's fun... its funny when they stink there nose under the water then get all pissed off. lol.
  • edited November -1
    I'll have to give that a try. I'd imagine the pissed off reaction is hilarious!
  • edited November -1
    Nemo bobs once or twice and then starts thrashing with his paw.  It kind of gets water all over.
  • edited November -1
    does 'the whizz' dig in the water like our cairn friend does?? we have to make sure there are no cubes in the water bowls here because Eva the cairn digs and digs and digs in the water.. it gets everywhere.. tsuki will chase a cube if its on the floor but not in the bowl.
  • edited November -1
    Jake loves this new challenge.  We usually put the bowl outside on the porch so he can bob til his heart's content.
  • edited November -1
    I give the girls ice as treats.  They love it.  They ignore the ice in their water.
  • edited November -1
    Whiz does not dig in the water bowl, he does how ever try to walk through every puddle and mudhole that he possibly can.
  • edited November -1
    Jazz ignores the ice as well
  • edited November -1
    My babies love ice treats too. They lick ice in their bowl, cuz usually we give them huge chunks that need to be cleaned out of the tray. Gotta try the ice bobbing...sounds like fun.