What do you think?

edited June 2008 in General
Just thought i would post this pic up of a dog that i walk,as i have my own dog walking business i walk different dogs everyday,I have a little mongrel here called Rosie, she is fantastic, but we don't have a clue what she is,she was from the rescue centre we think she was a stray,or dumped,she is so lovely,now she has a lovely home and is looked after,

She is quite smallish,bout the size of a beagle,and the famous shiba do shibas grow the size of beagles?????i dont even know how big they get 15" or something??

what do you recon??

Jakki

Comments

• edited November -1
    Rosie is a beautiful girl. No clue here either but had to chime in and say "wish you lived near". I need a good dog walker.
  • edited November -1
    Aww im sure you will find someone where you are, you should do some searches on the web for dog walkers and do some interviews..Rosie is a sweety aint she, here is another one with her friend Crusoe who is a Viszla...
  • edited November -1
    How old is Rosie? Is she full grown or a pup. Terrier something would be my guess.
  • edited November -1
    Can't trust many people with our loved ones so day camp will have to do during working ours.

Both are so attentive and photogenic. I see nothing but trust and love in their eyes for the picture taker.
  • edited November -1
    I love my dogs i walk..i have lots of love and attention for them..even when they are little rascals!!Rosie is just over a year old we think..she has great markings on her..
  • edited November -1
    She's a cutie but no idea what she could be
  • edited November -1
    I'm going to say any combination of Terrier (pit/staffy for markings) and basenji (small beagle size) or even viszla/lab/terrier mix - she is a cutie, though!!
  • edited November -1
    I have no idea... but she is really cute, she looks so stoked!

----
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a GSD mix to me.
  • edited November -1
    Kind of looks like the coloring of a Staffy or Pit, but her face and ears resemble a Malinois or GSD.
  • edited November -1
    dutch shepherd mix! :)
  • edited November -1
    pit/GSD mix?
  • edited November -1
    She almost looks to me like a wild dog. I've seen discovery channels of wild dogs that have the same coloring/ears. She is primative!