Our NF Pack - Thanx Patty!!!! :o)

edited June 2008 in General
We asked Patty to Needle Felt our entire pack - she did and AMAZING job!!!

IMG_2983

IMG_2981

IMG_2982

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow--- wonder how that's done? Amazing!
  • edited November -1
    Holy moly that is awesome. I LOVE it!!!!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    WOW! i'm speechless! that truly is an amazing craft!
  • edited November -1
    Whoa!!! Those are amazing. I can't get over how much the Lani doll looks like Lani!!!! And so detailed! Ahi looks amazing....that must've taken forever! Great job, Patty!
  • edited November -1
    they are incredible and spot on, too!
    Great work, Patty!!!!
  • edited November -1
    That's a great job!!
    Congrats Patty!
    Love the spot on Kona's tongue! :-D
  • edited November -1
    Patty - very cool!!
  • edited November -1
    Those are fantastic.

Also Patty is amazing, she sent me so much stuff to auction off at our picnic. A very talented lady.

Hilo's ears and Kona's spots on his tongue are just over the top.
  • edited November -1
    Seriously, the level of detail on those things is just amazing! Patty, you are one very talented woman!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, I am so jealous!
    That is awesome!!!

Patty plan on hearing from me soon!
  • edited June 2008
    Thanks for all the comments. It was a fun challenge to get the right look and color for all of the pack. Here is a little tutorial on needle felting:

NF a Shiba

I'm not sure why this came out so small, if you click on it it opens in flicker and you can click on "all sizes" above the picture and it will come up bigger and you can read the text.
  • edited November -1
    WOW. Looks Great
  • edited November -1
    WOW Patty!!! Fantastic job!!! You added so much detail, it really looks great! I love How you put the black spots on Kona's tongue! Amazing!
  • edited November -1
    I love the detail in Kaia's little eyes! I just noticed that! In every picture, she has those puppy eyes!

Amazing work, Patty, Bravo!!!!
    Do you sell independently or via etsy?
  • edited November -1
    I sell independently [I really don't make much effort to sell since this is one of my hobbies. Most of my stuff goes to Rescue fundraisers]. I've just updated my website http://griffindesigns.tripod.com/ and Koshi & Harlow's website will be completely updated by the end of the week http://griffindesigns.tripod.com/koshiandharlow/
  • edited November -1
    Awesome portrayals. Who is Patty?
  • edited November -1
    patty is "harlow"
    (see above comment)
  • edited November -1
    DUH. Guess that goes back to my 'skimming' rather than reading in its entirety. Great work Patty. If I sent a picture of Jake could you do one from the picture for us?
  • edited November -1
    Sure. I usually like to work from several pictures. Email me at griffindesigns1@yahoo.com
  • edited November -1
    Thanks! I will. I'll get several photos together for you.