Leo Spam

edited June 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
My little man is going for his second jag tomorrow then one wek after we can finally go walkies...He is really coming on got a great personality,his tricks are coming along,he doesn't hate me if i leave him for a few hours, nothing major been chewed..YET he did get my mobile phone charger tho...and laptop one..(he likes wires)
The little rascal has started the Macho already!!! jesus he don't eben have his shiba balls yet???????? hmm he started young..I shall be getting him nutured in a few months or so i recon!!!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Leo
  • edited November -1
    woow the files are rather large i must resize slightly next time!!!
  • edited November -1
    OMG He's absolutely adorable :D

The 1st & 2nd photos are my favs :)~
  • edited November -1
    Great markings, very cute puppy. I love the black and tans.
  • edited November -1
    Awww he is so adorable!
  • edited November -1
    Seriously cute! You guys make a great pair! :-)
  • edited November -1
    He's really cute! That first pic is cute, I'm sure he was mid stretch or something but it looks like he was posing for the camera. :o)

Very cute!

Sounds like he's a little stud too. lol!

----
  • edited November -1
    he's so cute!!
  • edited November -1
    He's very cute! The photo with him sleeping is just great!
  • edited November -1
    Super cute!!! I love the pic of his head between his paws. So Sweet.
  • edited November -1
    He's beautiful!
  • edited November -1
    AWW! Leo is just adorable. And he seems to like posing for the camera, too!
  • edited November -1
    Aww thanks guys...he is fab aint he...not long till walkies...(on a 60ft lead) haha!!
  • edited July 2008
    Thought i would add some more pics of my little man...he is just great....I cant believe how good he is (please say iv not jinxed myself) not chewed ANYTHING well i tell a lie he got my phone and laptop charger but thats it...unlike some stories iv heard of there 3 month olds chewing absolutly everything...i gave him an old belt of mine a small childs watering can ND LOTS OF DOGGY TOYS SO HE AINT TOO INTERESTED IN FURNITURE..YET..He is soo good with his training he can sit,paw hi5 and lie down...roll over is difficult...anyone got any tips for me!??when i try touch his back to roll him over with the treat also he just runs away!!i think iv anaged it once..think he got a fright "what just happened" "im all dizzy" so he don't let me do it now!! also i noticed he has little chunks out his fur..i recon he has been biting so we thought fleas(already)? mad got him the spot on treatment put it on sat night he still scratching and knawing away...how long does it take to affect him??

Hope you are all well..njoy the pics!!

J
  • edited July 2008
    Photobucket
    My niece and Leo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THAT ARM IS MINE!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Love the leo! I'm not sure on the flea medication - it might mention something on the instructions for how long it takes for it to become fully effective.
  • edited November -1
    got it from the vet so it was just the tube on its own with a bag iv bined it now so ill maybe just wait and see if nothing changes then ill call the vet!! thanks:)
  • edited November -1
    So cute! I love the last pic where you can see his beautiful chest markings. Re the flea situation, he might have some old flea bites that are itchy.
  • edited November -1
    I also like the last photo...he looks so proud. Maybe an oatmeal shampoo bath might help along with reapplication of the flea meds after the bath. Look on the box to see if the flea meds are water resistant, if it is you may not need to reapply. You would not want to OD him on the chemicals, particularly since is he is a pup.

Snf
This discussion has been closed.