WTF-Im ticked (Atl people)

edited July 2008 in General
I know I have been MIA-Been pretty sick and exhausted.
Im PISSED!!! The meetup is closed?? Im trying to get a hold of dave or LJ.

"Dear Members,

Due to members posting inappropriate comments about other members on the Shiba Inu Meetup, it is closed down. Please note that this will not in any way affect the ability of an individual from restarting this the Shiba Inu Meetup in the future. Thank you for your past participation and interest in this Meetup.

Regards,
Ana
Organizer"

All because no one wants a certain breeder on there and this wasnt taken care of how long ago?????

Comments

• edited November -1
    Huh...interesting. Well maybe this is a chance for one of you guys to start a new shiba inu meetup group?
  • edited November -1
    Someone already started one, but what upsets me is the history that was just deleted!
    Im hormonal and pregnant, bare with me.
    : )
  • edited November -1
    Ya know, it just occurred to me, isn't the organizer hormonal and pregnant too?
  • edited November -1
    Dave - it seems like everyone is hormonal and pregnant these days lmao.
  • edited November -1
    I know! I think I have five friends that are pregnant right now. Plus at least three other acquaintances. Babies are about to start falling out of the sky....
  • edited November -1
    Oh no. Please no sky babies!!! I am really glad the people who want them are having them, but Jay and I have worked so hard to NOT be parents.
  • edited November -1
    Jessica, from what I've learned in this forum...now that you typed that out, you're doomed :P
  • edited November -1
    I don't want any of those sky babies! I swear 1/2 of my female co-workers are preggers and so are 3 of my friends.. even my nutritionist! what is up!??!
    Is it hitting the forum, too? :)) Congrats, though, to all who are! I'm super happy for everyone who is, its really a blessing in life, but not one that I want, thank you very much!
  • edited November -1
    ditto...been there...
  • edited November -1
    I'm not quite back from vacation, but I am back to civilization and can get online. Rachael says that I'm going through the stages of grief on the whole meetup - but I'm still pretty pissed off - guess I'll be in anger for a long time.

14 people between work, family, church, and friends that are pregnant - ranging from 2 mos to should be having next week. I'm scared of skybabies....
  • edited November -1
    Holy moly 14?!?!?!?!?!

I only know 3.
  • edited November -1
    3 are in the shiba meetup group that went belly-up ;-0!

6 at church, 2 at work, 3 family - babies r us loves me!
  • edited November -1
    But out of all those preggie ladies IM your FAVORITE!!!
    : )
  • edited November -1
    I plead the fifth. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    me, too!
  • edited November -1
    Jerks
  • edited November -1
    yeah, but it wasn't said with feeling, y'know!