Sunday Afternoon

edited July 2008 in General
Jay and I have been very lax about taking pictures of our kids. So here are some shots he took this afternoon just hanging out in our yard.
Piglet Happy Rolling
Piggy Rolls
Miko Doin' What She Does Best...Smoochin'
Miko Kisses
She is pretending to be calm and quiet
MikoBear
Ten seconds later she was wrestling with Moto for a stick
i want a stick
Piggy is hurting and not getting to go on walks right now, but she loves to hang out in the yard with the pups.
Soooo Pretty
Clearly she is still growing, LOOK AT THOSE FEET
Movin UP
How handsome does Moto look here? Seriously...
Handsome Moto
And Miko is really growing up so fast....although she still happy pees, ugh
Miko Shoulder
Lets hope we can get Piglet to feel better soon. She misses walking with the whole group. We take them on short walks together, but the 5 mile ones Piggy stays home with one of us. We try to make sure she doesn't feel like she is being punished, so one of us hangs back and gives her lots of attention while the other two are on their walk. So far so good.
mama bear

Comments

• edited November -1
    Looks great Jess! Piggy is adorable rolling around like that. Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon!

And Miko is becoming quite the lady. She's so preeeetttttyyyyyy. :-)
  • edited November -1
    They look great! Miko is getting big and Moto seems patient with her. That's a great happy roll Piggy has there, I hope she can do many more of those after the long walks, as soon as she feels better.
  • edited November -1
    how big is moto? he has a beautiful coat on him! and piglet has the cutest cow spotted belly :) How old is Piggy?
    and miko is disarmingly beautiful - truly! I bet you are just so thrilled to watch a shikoku grow before your eyes!
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a nice afternoon. All the dogs look great. Too bad that Piggy's knee is so bad that she can't even go on walks.

Has Moto put on a few pounds or is his coat that thick?
  • edited November -1
    This is the 3rd time I have tried to post this stupid response!!! STUPID PHONE!!!

Jen/Brandon-Moto is actually that fluffy. His weight stays steadily between 24 and 26lbs. He just has an awesome coat. Fluffier than most of the other black and tans I've seen. The downside being he blows his coat year round.

Jen-Piggy is between 6 and 8 years old. The vets say it is hard to call because her early years were so rough. She has appointments next week with chinese herbalists, and a holistic vet who performs chiropractics and acupuncture too, so hopefully we will get her arthritis under control.

And Miko really is a cool dog. She is now leaving puppyhood behind her and her real personality is coming out. She is SUCH a love. Once we get her past her boundary pushing, and if she EVER calms down, she could be close to perfect. NO Piglet mind you, but Piggy is like the Highlander. There can be only one...
  • edited November -1
    Great pictures. How fun to see everyone looking so happy.
  • edited November -1
    I love that first pic of piggy... so cute! That last pic melts me tho... she is so sweet.

Miko is really pretty, she looks a little like Rakka but with a darker nose. Her nose is pretty dark! I like it. She will slow down at 1 year... so you have some time to kill.

Moto is super handsome, he is especially dapper in that pic w/ the stick.

----
  • edited November -1
    Maybe his neck looks thick to me because he doesn't have a collar on like Nemo's. So he doesn't have that crushed fur indentation.

Can Piggy's tail wag so fast that it hurts when it hits you?
  • edited November -1
    I have bruises constantly
  • edited November -1
    YAY!!!! I LOVE Jessica spam!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Great pics Jess! Piglet is such a sweetie! Moto is so freaking handsome...and Himiko - WOW she's grown so much! Thanks for the spam! Your pack is awesome!