Went to the dog show today

edited July 2008 in General
Sasha and I went to a dog show today, she got to meet some other German pinschers. It was like they recognized that they were of the same breed, immediately tried to play and the tails were wagging. There was also a breed exhibition called "meet the breeds" where people can pet and get to know about the different breeds. I took Sasha there and she was so well behaved! She was just a great breed ambassador, letting everyone pet her while I answered questions about the breed. She was actually much calmer than the rest of the German pinschers, who were all shaking and the handlers had to grab them to let them be petted. I'm really proud of how she behaved today, when normally she is so shy with strangers. She even stood on her hind legs and gave kisses to a few people. lol, we weren't even registered for that exhibition. It was interesting to see her alongside the others, since we rarely come across other German pins. and for once, people were coming up and asking "is that a German pinscher?" rather than the usual "is that a mini doberman?"
I also went to the Akita breed show, they had some nice blue brindles, though they were all American Akitas. The shiba breed show was won by a cute red shiba, though they didn't win the group show.
the main show was recorded for broadcast on Animal Planet in October, and they were filming the audience too, so I might be on tv.

Comments