omg Ozzy ran away

edited October 2008 in General
I've had the fright of my life today, was at work when my phone went dead, i went out to the car about an hour later and there was a message on my phone mom come home quik its ozzy. I tried to phone him back but got no reply i rushed straight home, when i got home no dogs no son thought at first he had taken them for a walk. then I see my son walking up the road crying his eyes out.
with the two dogs'
I ran up to him and asked what the matter was and he said ozzy had run away because the dick head next door had left the main door open and mark had gone roud to my brothers to feed his three dogs.

i went round and seen this bloke who we had asked on many occasions to lock the door. he told me to f*** off and didn't give a dog as about the door. So i went and fetched my codless screw driver and screwed the door shut know he can't get in the gardens at all plus all our dogs are safe. ( the main door belongs to our house nad we have duradiction over it so no law breaking) I can use my side gate if needed. Ozzy ok seemed to enjoy his run and came back once found at first call

Comments

• edited November -1
    WOW! What a scare! Your neighbor sucks. I'm glad Ozzy is okay and that you screwed the door shut!
  • edited November -1
    Oh no! The first few run aways of Niko I thought my world ended. What a jerk.
    So glad Ozzy is ok. How is your son??
  • edited November -1
    That guy sounds like a real d!ck. Glad to know Ozzy's home safe.
  • edited November -1
    I'm glad you took action to prevent this from happening again. If it were me, the door isn't the only thing I would have screwed shut.

I'm glad Ozzy came home safe and sound.
  • edited November -1
    That's what you call proactive, good grief! At least Ozzy's home and your yard is safe. Why was the neighbor in your yard again?
  • edited November -1
    His garden is at the end of mine so he has to walk through an alley to get to his, but tends to skip through mine when he gets the chance. My son is very releived that Ozzy is bak and h did not get hurt but my son has three broken toes as he tripped up whilst running around trying to find Ozzy. He didn't see the stump coming but otherwise he is mentally fine
  • edited November -1
    Jeez, I'm glad Ozzy got home safe - what a situation! Your neighbor is a dick!