Sake, Miso and Other Dogs Spam

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    pedigree dog food! how could you do that to the poor puppy? there is nothing good about it. i hope u change ur mind soon. ur dog would love u for it.
  • edited November -1
    I know, Im terrible. I have been feeding dogs pedigree for so long! My 18 year old mutt ate it his whole life! Although I am getting some good advice on this forum and will probably be switching food soon. I am a dog owner reborn!
  • edited November -1
    Here's a great thread about dog food and why you should consider feeding a higher quality food. :) Feeding Pedigree is essentially equivalent to you eating fast food for every day of your life. Don't feel bad about not knowing, a lot of us didn't learn until quite recently, and from this forum! It's a wealth of information.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks!

I have heard alot about the wellness core. I was thinking of switching to that. and also rotating with one or two other brands. ( a new thing I have learned from this forum, rotating food!)

Any suggestions on 2 or 3 foods that go well in a rotation schedule?
  • edited November -1
    Orijen Fish is one of the most highly praised ones out there. I think that thread has a link to the Dog Food Analysis site, you can search it and pick out some 4 or 5 star foods that are available to you.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks, Im researching right now!
  • edited November -1
    Love Love Love Love Orijen Fish (other than the smell first thing in the morning is NOT good for morning sickness)! We do a rotation of regular adult and then fish. Just opened the fish tonight after the babies dinner and they were NOT happy and circling the food container.

Love the pics. Sake just looks like one of Miso's toys!
  • edited November -1
    I have some new pictures but alas, I left my camera USB cord in the wrong place (BAD ME!) and now there are some puppy teeth marks in it and it is no longer sending data. So I ordered a new one today and hopefully I will have new pictures posted on friday.

Sake is getting big!
  • edited November -1
    You could always get a USB card reader. They are pretty cheap and you can get them at a local electronics or camera store. They also have the advantage of not draining your camera's battery while transferring photos.

PLUS, we wouldn't have to wait until Friday to see the spam. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Very true! Too bad I didn't bring my camera to work today. :P I think I have a USB card reader at home somewhere. I will have to dig through a box. If I find it I will post tonight.
  • edited November -1
    Your fur kids are sooo cute. I especially like the one of the back of their heads. Keep up the spamming.
  • edited November -1
    Some pictures of the fur babies from playing with their friend Charlotte and just hanging out around the house. Enjoy!

Making dinner with dad

I actually got some snuggle time with Miso! Yay!

Sake and her Papa
  • edited November -1
    Hehe. Great spam! Naughty Miso for checking out the counter top though. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Dave, you are right, naughty miso, but I had to snap the pic because it was soooo cute. ;)
  • edited November -1
    Happy Woof-o-ween!

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    SO freakin cute.

i LOVE the last pic!!
  • edited November -1
    Aside from being absurdly adorable, they do really well in costume! That last pic is especially adorable. :-)
  • edited November -1
    daaw, they're so cute!!
  • edited November -1
    Miso loves wearing clothes, shirts, jackets, anything! Sake tolerated it for the time being, but she was happy to be out of it!
  • edited November -1
    Very cute!
  • edited November -1
    I just found this and it made me smile. This was the day Christopher asked me to marry him...

Miso is approx 6 Months old here.
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha. Looks like Miso knows something is up. "Why is daddy being all lovey on me today? I bet he's gonna ask mommy to marry him. *plots to stop it from happening*" :-)
  • edited November -1
    Funny story, That was May 12, 2008 and on May 18, 2008 we were married! We ran off to Vegas and have been in heaven ever since!

Miso was glad he wasn't the "red headed step child" anymore :P
This discussion has been closed.