I'm back :)

124»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Congrats on Funjin! Glad he made it home safe and is bonding with his other siblings!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome! Congrats! Please post play spam ASAP!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!
    It's great that he's finally home!
  • edited November -1
    i've been trying to follow the blog, besides the language barrier :)
    Glad he's home!! Post some pics whenever you can!
  • edited November -1
    Oh happy day! Can't wait to see pictures of Funjin and his family!
  • edited March 2009
    First pictures
  • edited November -1
    Welcome home, Fujin! :-D

And congrats. Glad things are going well. He seems to have made himself right at home!
  • edited March 2009
    Time for "moving pictures" :) Fujin during play with the rest of the pack. Strange to me he wants to play with Kiba (as you can see they play in the same style).

• edited November -1
    Kiba looks fantastic - full recovery! He and Fujin playing is adorable! Now, the red pup playing the most is your Shiba, right? Does your female Hokka have similar play styles to the rest?

What are the major differences between your shiba and your hokkaido?
  • edited November -1
    Yes, this most red little fella is Amandil shiba inu. JaJa plays in the similar way, but now she is probably preagnant and she dsn't like to move. We were suprised that she was the most unpleasant dog when Fujin come to us. Kiba has accepted him almost instantly, Amandil hmm, well lets tell that he is neutral to Fujin in most cases :)
  • edited November -1
    Ha JaJa is preagnant! :) We have returned from vet and on USG one to three "shadows" were visible, so there will be probably at least one puppy :)
  • edited November -1
    Yay! Congratulations :)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats to you and JAJA!
  • edited March 2009
    Interesting video ....it looks to me like Kiba and Fujin are working on pack position. Kiba corrects and Fujin goes right back pushing. For now it looks like it works out ok since he is a pup. Hopefully, they will have it settled when Fujin starts maturing into adulthood. Personalities are interesting....I see this same type of sparring between male and females also in Shibas as the dogs play with a head strong puppy who tests the boundaries.

Oh and congratulations on JaJa!

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Yay for Jaja!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats to Jaja! (And of course, to you.) So exciting to have little Hokka puppies on the way!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! Take care of those 3 "shadows" Jaja! :o)

This means more Hokka puppy pics for the forum in the future... I'm so excited!

----
  • edited November -1
    Fujin and Amandil, speed comparision :)
  • edited November -1
    Oh, great shot!
  • edited November -1
    That is a cool photo!
  • edited November -1
    very cool shot!!