Lookin' for a new vitamin

We had blood panels done for Tsuki and Kitsune and we need a few more vitamins in their diet, so instead of relying on the 3-4 grain free kibble meals a week, I'm looking for a good multivitamin/supplement to cut out kibble totally once again.
We had perfect panels when they were prey model raw, but now we're more homecooked/barf than prey model.

I am seriously considering this one: PHD Wellness Multi Vitamin for Dogs and Cats
Ingredients:
Chicken Liver Digest, Scandinavian Kelp, Ascorbic Acid, Dried Brewers Yeast, Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Aspergillus oryzae and Bacillus subtilus Fermentation products, Montmorilonite Clay, Carbon, Dolomitic Limestone, Fennel, Fenugreek, Ginger, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Diatomaceous Earth, Methionine, Caraway, Licorice, Charcoal, Carob, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca schidigera Plant Extract, Iron and copper and Cobalt Choline Citrate, Peppermint, Cayenne pepper, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Garlic, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Copper Proteinate (organic, chelated trace mineral), Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol (source of Vitamin K), Calcium Iodate, Cobalt proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Folic Acid

Anyone use this?

Comments

• edited November -1
    If I may ask, what exactly did you have checked that told you they needed more vitamins? I haven't yet been requested to draw blood for a vitamin level on a dog before so I am curious if that's what you did as you are feeding a raw diet where you have to supplement/be careful about the minerals etc.
    Sounds like a good multi vit. but I have read shibas didn't do well with ascorbic acid (vit c) as it induced them to develop kidney stones (I saw 1 shiba for renal stones but am unsure if it was from too much VitC).
    Thanks.
  • edited November -1
    Lindsay,
    I got their blood checked for GLU, CPK, BUN, CREAT, K, CA, PHOS, TP, ALP, AMY, LIP and T3T4.

Since going off the prey model raw diet, I wanted to get their levels tested, specifically for Calcium/Phosphorus, which are very slightly lower now as suspected. I knew their glucose, potassium, thyroid and kidney function was probably normal (it is) but I get the full nutrient blood panel twice a year anyway.

When we first started raw I also had their RBC and WBC checked.

Once Hanzo gets adopted/moved to NYCSR I might go back to prey model raw, but I'm not really sure with safety and time and everything. It was the optimal diet and it was obviously covering all bases, I just wish it wasn't so hard to get the meats!!