More Mika Spam

edited January 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I know, I know...it seems lately all I have been contributing is an occasional helpful tip and lots of Mika spam. I cant get enough of this camera, however, so here is more Mika spam, haha. As always, feel free to click any of the pics to view the full album. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    Cutie! Mika is so photogenic!
  • edited November -1
    i love love love her sesame coat!
  • edited November -1
    She is really cute. All that black on the face is nice, but I'm sure it will lighten up over the next year or so.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful pictures! She is so precious when she sleep! (as are all Shibas... it is when they wake that they turn into little devils!)
  • edited November -1
    I like lots of Mika spam...so please continue.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks eveyone. Amateur photography is fun, haha. I couldn't begin to tell you how many pictures I have taken of Mika as well as Tennessee scenery. I'm hoked!

Brandon- Yeah, I assume her black mask will be gone soon. I notice the red/brown covering up the black a little more each day. For now though, she is still a ninja, haha.

Casey- You're definitely right about that. Most people have never seen a Shiba where I live so they alwys praise how they look and whatnot. Then they witness the Shiba 500 after potty time and they get nibbled on once or twice. That is one good way to stop my area from being overrun with Shibas. Just give them an hour with Mika, haha, jk. She can be a little devil, though. No doubt about that.
  • edited November -1
    Wow Nathan, those closeups of her face look great. She's just a gorgeous little girl!
  • edited November -1
    I think Mika is one of the most unique looking Shiba I've ever seen! Adorable! :)

♪ Walk like an egyptian... ♫ lol ~
  • edited November -1
    She really is pretty. I'm looking to forward to meeting her in person.
This discussion has been closed.