Glitch

edited January 2009 in General
I met a 4 month old puppy at a breeders the other day, he made me laugh and my heart melt. His name is Glitch and he was hurt after birth. He does not have much control or feeling in his hind legs and tail. He gets around very well and is very fast. He has a great personality, is potty trained, socialized and very spunky.

The breeders kept him for a while because they wanted to be sure he was in no pain and could go to a good home. Glitch is currently in Redmond Or. If anyone is interested in adopting him whisper to me & Ill give you his info.

Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    AWWWWW. I'm always amazed at the ability of animals to overcome disabilities. They are inspirational.
  • edited November -1
    He is really cute! Poor guy. He doesn't seem bothered by it tho, huh?
  • edited November -1
    Fantastic!
  • edited November -1
    Glitch is awesome. I hope he finds a really good home.
  • edited November -1
    Cutie! ~
  • edited November -1
    Cute name and dog. I wish I could give the little guy a home, I'm sure he will find someone soon.
  • edited November -1
    Glitch looks like a fun guy :)
  • edited November -1
    What a neat little guy.
  • edited November -1
    I really want to think, poor glitch. But he really doesn't even know that he is "glitchy". Plus he is probably one of the most spoiled dogs they have because of his disability. I think it is 100X harder for someone or some animal to loose an ability or function than someone that was born without it.

I really want to bring him home. I keep telling myself that agility can come later or that I can do it with Boo. It's been really tough to keep firm with my decision to go with a young puppy. We'll see. My home isn't ready for another dog yet I will decide in late February what I will do if he has not yet been adopted.
  • edited November -1
    You know, my cousin has a cat who is the exact same way...when she was a kitty & they first adopted her, her legs acted teh same & che ran like a rabbit. It was soooo cute.

A lot of it has grown out, but she's still a bit like it. The SWEETEST cat ever. Hopefully Mr. Glitch will find a loving home :) ~