Why you little........

Well, I cant believe my sweet little angel did this. The family had KFC for dinner last night and today for lunch the kids warmed up what was left over. I was out on the computer while my son was at the kitchen table finishing up. He got up to pour himself some juice. Two seconds later here comes Honey walking out of the kitchen with a original recipe thigh in her mouth just chomping away!!!! It took me about a second and a half to figure out what it was.

Well, she didnt get very far with it before I wrestled it away from her. She wasn't too happy with me and I wasn't too happy with HER! lol Little stinky thing! After I got the thigh from her I went to ask my son if he GAVE her the piece. He said "No mom! It was on my plate when I went to get my drink." So Honey had to have CLIMBED UP onto his chair and then grabbed the chicken all in a matter of about two seconds.

*sigh*

Comments

• edited November -1
    Sneaky little gal. :-P She was probably so proud of herself, too!
  • edited November -1
    Oh I'm SURE! hahahah
    Cuz she looked at me like...."What? This? Oh, I found it over there. No one was eating it...so I thought I'd take it." lol
  • edited November -1
    LOL, aww Honey just wanted some paw lickin' good Chicken!
  • edited November -1
    Exactly! lol Boy was she upset that I ruined her lunch!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Her ninja skills are hard at work...I bet she's already read Tosca's secret ninja book
  • edited November -1
    Pure shiba antics right there!!!
  • edited November -1
    hahahha sneaky sneaky! shiba ninjas, the same thing happened to my mcnuggets
  • edited November -1
    Sadie does the exact same thing! Once we found her delicately licking an entire roast!
  • edited November -1
    Honey is just being a Shiba. Your son didn't know that was HER chicken?

Growing up, one time one of our cats jumped from the windowsill next to our kitchen table, onto the table, grabbed a piece of fried chicken and in one more bounce was off and running. However at the time we were all sitting right at the table, he just didn't care.
  • edited November -1
    LOL I wouldnt have been so concerned had it been nuggets....(even though I LOVE chicken nuggets! hhah)

An ENTIRE ROAST! ahhahaha Wow!

Brandon, your cat is crazy! HAHAHAH I guess my son didnt realize that Shiba's have their own "5 second rule" hahaha You stop eating it for 5 seconds and it's up for grabs! hhaha
  • edited November -1
    my miu miu started doing that. She tried to jump on to the table. What the....
    Last time, I saw her grabbing some chicken legs from the trash bin. I have to keep an eye on her. She's so sneaky.
  • edited November -1
    lol Honey, too funny!
This discussion has been closed.