Hi everyone!

edited April 2009 in General
Sorry I have been M.I.A for such along while, but we have good news! Shelby has been seizure free for approximately 2 months now....WITHOUT meds! I am so happy for my girl and she is back to her crazy ol' self once again. Even bigger news is we have a new addition to the family. Yes, I gave in and got another dog, but not a Kai like I so wanted. We are now the proud owners of a 10.5 week old German Shorthaired Pointer named Greta (Matthew picked her name out of a given list of German girl names-I personally wanted Dagmar). OMG, what a bundle of energy this one is! A lady I shoot pool with bred one of her females GSP's with a hunting champion and was only expecting 8 pups and out came 12! Greta was born on 2/10/09 and she is beautiful. What a lover and she has totally restored the puupy attitude in Shelby. I will never regret doing this as it has totally made my Shelby sooo happy and us too! I only have a couple of pics of her that were taken with my cellphone camera, so please excuse the quality. I must say, she is quite stunning, even though I am a bit biased!

I hope everyone is well, and I will have to catch up on everything that I have missed.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Welcome back!

That is so interesting, because before I decided on a Kai I was thinking about getting a GSP.

Looking forward to getting updates and spam!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back. :) Glad to hear that Shelby is doing so well. And congrats on your new addition!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for checking in! Greta looks so cute. I really like pointers. There one of the working breeds at the top of my list lately.
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back!

Congrats on both the new pup & seizurefreeness! May both babes continue to do well! ~
  • edited November -1
    I am glad that Shelby is seizure free!! Wahooo!!

Congrats on Greta!!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the good news! More spam please. :-)