Kage (KAH-gay)*IS HOME NOW *NEW VID 08/31/09*

Comments

• edited November -1
    Here are more pics the breeder sent me
    DSC_0056DSC_0053DSC_0062DSC_0058
  • edited November -1
    Too much cuteness...

His little buddy next to him in the first pic looks like a little chunky monkey!
  • edited November -1
    That's his littermate. There were only 2. A male and a female.
  • edited November -1
    AWWW! SO CUTE!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Man, just finished an almond-topped chocolate-chip, rum-raisin sticky bun. Combined with these pictures, I'm headfirst into a sugar-crash!!!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    He totally looks like a boy and she looks like a rolly polly girl. How cute! Only two? It would make me want to take them both.
  • edited July 2009
    I got more pics, here's Kage playing with his sister......Man, this is torture.............i want him now
    DSC_0048_3DSC_0049_3DSC_0078_2DSC_0058_6
  • edited November -1
    Such a cutie I know how it was to wait for my shiba just hang in there while your waiting you can make sure your ready shiba pups loves alot of toys. =)

How old is he now?
  • edited November -1
    Only a couple weeks left! Yay! Hey can you tell him to bring back some Dunkin Donuts on the flight. mmmmm That's the one thing wrong with California, no Dunkin Donuts and Dunkin Donuts coffee to go along with them.
  • edited November -1
    He is about 7 weeks. Our target date is July 30........ feels so far away!!!!

I'll make sure there are some Dunkin' Donuts and coffee with him :)
  • edited November -1
    so only 2 weeks and something left... you will survive it but whhha.. even I want your puppy so much :) aaaalll of them hrhr...snief
  • edited November -1
    Oh man, Kage is so cute!

I remember waiting for Tojo. It was like being five and waiting for Christmas. I felt like I was going to burst!
  • edited November -1
    OMG, the cuteness!
    i think as soon as he comes, i'm gonna steal him away! (and the dunkin doughnuts too)
  • edited November -1
    i love the furry little potato! it definately sucks having to wait but its soooo worth it!!
  • edited November -1
    Tara - I will send you some DD coffee!

Kage is WAY TOO CUTE, his sister is freakin' adorable as well.
  • edited November -1
    He's adorable. His sister's eyes are interesting..
  • edited November -1
    I noticed the eyes too Jen, I wonder if it is something wrong.
  • edited November -1
    Yay thanks Kristen don't forget a donut! ha ha ha. Best thing about La Guardia....mmmmm......I could eat Kage up too with kisses though.
  • edited November -1
    It looks like she hasn't grown into her skin yet. I don't recall seeing many pups with facial wrinkles/baggy eyes. There are some lines that do carry genes for facial folds (obviously not wanted in adult breeding Shibas), and they can have entropion, but I am guessing she will tighten up in the face/ears and body as she grows up. It would be interesting to see her as she ages. They are both adorable and the waiting must be murder!
  • edited November -1
    more pics....... 2 weeks to go.........
    DSC_0068DSC_0058-1DSC_0064-1DSC_0057
  • edited November -1
    See...the breeder sending you pics like that has to be considered cruel and inhumane punishment. LOL that's just brutal torture!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Yea, no kiddding!!! That's what I keep telling him :)
  • edited November -1
    Damn, that is one cute shiba. I just want to mush him!
  • edited November -1
    Hello everyone, Kage came home last night. After missing 2 flights he finally left Connecticut @ 1pm and arrived in LA @ 7pm and we got home @ 9pm. His first night went pretty well minimal whining. We didn't get to bed until midnight and I took Kage out @ 3am to do his biz. He is a bundle of energy....non stop!!!!! into everything!!!!! this is gona be fun
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the arrival of your puppy! :) He looks like such a cutie!
    Good luck potty training him and socializing him. ;)
  • edited November -1
    Next step: Doggie arrival photo spam:)

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    You're gonna have so much fun, enjoy every minute!
  • edited November -1
    I'm glad he got to you ok I can't wait for pictures and I agree shiba pup=bundle of energy! Please besure to ask anything if you need help with the cutie pie. =)
  • edited November -1
    congrats guys. take in as much as you can and enjoy it, they really start growing up way too fast.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! And glad that he got home safe and sound. :)

Now... where, oh where, is that welcome home spam???
This discussion has been closed.