Preposterously Cute

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    It's what lives in our homes that we don't know about that you should be scared of......I'd take a bug in an aquarium over a black widow crawling on me in my sleep anyday!

Now you can sleep on that. lolol.
  • edited September 2009
    Well, at least millipedes are vegetarians.. I'd be scared if someone kept the amazonian centipedes........... that are like a foot long..
  • edited November -1
    Kang and Kodos are each about 10 inches long. But indeed they are veggies.
  • edited November -1
    That second video has to be one of the most traumatizing things I've ever seen for a pup. lol. He/She was so upset, and the mom was so ineffective at getting it off. lol.

----
  • edited November -1
    I watched a lot of that pups videos and he has a turtle syndrome lol, in many of the videos when he was younger he laid on his back and couldn't get up LOL
  • edited November -1
    Okay I just watched the 2nd vid..

I feel bad for the bug.. you can buy those at pet shops for about $20 USD. You keep them as pets, too. :S

What is a kabuto-mushi in English? Helmet beetle?.. wait, here it says Rhinoceros beetle.. you get them and you fight them against another one, like your friends'. Which ever one flips the other wins!
  • edited November -1
    OH yes I know about those! It is still funny to watch the dogs flip out, the puppy is like "GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • edited November -1
    I would too, if the bug was about 1/6th the size of me... o_o
  • edited November -1
    I would be like that anyway! bugs freak me out!! O_o'