Secret Santa Paws...Post your pics!

edited September 2009 in General
Please list if you'll be participating - since Jen is willing to coordinate, I'll let her add the details.

The Rules:

1. Comment that you will be participating, and if you have more than one dog - if you are a family unit for double santa paws participants.

2. Comment on whether you are able to ship worldwide, or just state side

3. Please email me your mailing address so I can let you Secret Santa know where to ship your gifts
email: shibaslave@gmail.com
(If you do not email your address by the end of October, I will have to assume you can no longer participate and will match your secret santa with someone else.)

* Ideally we can start to secretly match up at the end of October. *

Thanks!
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jazz will be participating. I'll ship anywhere (for those of our forum that are outside of the US and want to play).

Comments

• edited November -1
    I'm in with Koda. We can ship anywhere as well.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ryu and Roxy are in again! It was such a treat last year :)

Can ship anywhere.

R&R can be considered one participant if it makes it easier.
  • edited November -1
    Miso and Sake are in! Will ship worldwide.
  • edited November -1
    Ichi is in. We'll ship anywhere.

Jesse
  • edited September 2009
    We're in, We can do stateside.
  • edited September 2009
    Beebe and Ike want to participate again. They really had fun shopping.

Forgot to include this in my email, but they prefer grain free goodies, and love toys with squeakers/crinkles like last years (thanks again whoever it was!).
  • edited November -1
    Is a $15 limit satisfactory for everyone?

The Rules:

1. Comment that you will be participating, and if you have more than one dog - if you are a family unit for double santa paws participants.

2. Comment on whether you are able to ship worldwide, or just state side

3. Please email me your mailing address so I can let you Secret Santa know where to ship your gifts
    email: shibaslave@gmail.com
    (If you do not email your address by the end of October, I will have to assume you can no longer participate and will match your secret santa with someone else.)

* Ideally we can start to secretly match up at the end of October, Early November. *

Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    Tsuki & Kitsu will participate as one Secret Santa Paws
  • edited November -1
    We're in.
  • edited November -1
    Anywhere in the world too.
  • edited September 2009
    Will email.
  • edited November -1
    Tetsu and Tikaani are in, and can ship anywhere (but don't expect to find them wrapped with the gift)
  • edited November -1
    I'll probably be so stressed by the time the holidays roll around that -to ease the chaos- a secret santa of mine would recieve a trio of Shibas with bows around their necks... or more likely, the remnants of said bows scattered into every corner of their container :)

Have a good time gift-giving, everyone!
  • edited November -1
    Also - mention in the email if your dogs have any food/toy restrictions!!
  • edited November -1
    What is a Secret Santa?
  • edited November -1
    Secret Santa is a Western holiday tradition in which members of a group are randomly assigned other members to whom they anonymously give a gift. Often practiced in workplaces, or amongst large families, participation in it is usually voluntary. It offers a way for many people to give and receive a gift at low cost to those involved.

Thank you Wikipedia!
  • edited September 2009
    Oh! That sounds fun. If it says, "Santa" I suppose this is for the Christmas season, then, right?

If it's okay, I would like to participate. We have three dogs, but it's okay to count us as one.. I just like shopping for gifts.. :T I can ship worldwide.
  • edited November -1
    Reilly and Sage would like to be in- they are a team.
    fun!
    Our sleigh can ship to the US and Canada.
  • edited November -1
    I want in, one dog
    can ship anywhere
    no food/toy restrictions
  • edited November -1
    Bella and Nola are in again this year!

They can be counted as one unit that can ship Stateside.

YAY!!!
  • edited September 2009
    I know Bella and Saya would love to do secret Santa I'd count them as one unit and would just ship state side.

This will be my first Secret Santa on this forum, but it'll be nice to go shopping for some pups. =)
  • edited November -1
    Keiko, Loki and Belle are in as one unit (have to save money for the dining room remodel!). We'll ship anywhere :o)
  • edited November -1
    Violet has informed Janie and I that she'd like to participate, and would prefer a toy. We can ship stateside.
  • edited November -1
    nikki&sachi are in :)
    will ship anywhere
  • edited November -1
    If anyone (that hasn't done so already) wants to participate - please do email the following:
    - Your name & address
    - Your dogs particulars (allergies, toy preference)
    - Where you are willing to ship

Email to shibaslave@gmail.com

i'm not sure how often I have to check this thread, so emails are preferred and appreciated if you are going to participate!

Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    *Bump*
  • edited November -1
    We putting a deadline on the sign-up to give people a swift kick in the rear to contact Jen so she can coordinate this? :)

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    The deadline is the end of October I believe.
  • edited November -1
    Yep, by Halloween if I do not have your email w/info, I'm going to assume you are not participating.

Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    sent an email!! :)